Falling for the Bad Boy (currently being edited)

AUTHOR: erica_lek

-"You know you look extremely hot tonight, maybe we should take this party upstairs." He said digging his hands deeper in my hips, pulling closer to his so i could feel his little buddy.

 "Or you could just let me go and found some of your sluts to satisfy your needs." I said trying to break free but that only made him pull me closer.

 "What a slut can do to me, when I have your slutty ass here?" he said leaning closer and I was shocked by what he said. Of course I didn't care about what he just said, but Nate, even he was a pain in my ass, he would never call me like that. The only abuse I got from him it sure didn't include words like that. And that was when I understand they he was way off, and someone had to pulled him together. 

So I slapped him.

 Right in the face.-

 Meet Erica Collins. A normal girl who doesn't like being the center of attention. She has lovely friends but she has a dirty secret. Meet Nate Stone. Schools Bad boy. Player. But also great student and all girls dream boy. 

 The two of them had some things in common: 

1. Their moms are best friends since high school.

 2. They hate each others guts.