Saving the Broken Girl

AUTHOR: justthatgirl951

"Your pathetic. He doesn't want you Holly. He is just using you. Nobody wants your dirty disgusting, broken body. Has he screen the scars Holly? Has he seen the marks I have created? Does he know about the bruises I have caused you. Does he know about my friends and what they do. He probably doesn't. But when he does, because trust me Holly, he will find out, he won't want you. Nobody wants someone as used as you. So when you crawl back to me, I might take you back. But never think of running. I will find you Holly and hurt her everyone you love."

 If you grew up hearing this from your own father, wouldn't it make sense that denying any affection is the way to go? Well that's what I thought too. But all it took was a certain blue eyed Hottie God to change my mind about that. But what would you do if you thought everything you knew, was all wrong?

 I was thrown into a new world with wolves, rogues, vampires, angels, prophecy's, and a little thing called Mates. Then what would you do if some hot ass guy kept calling you "mine!"?

 Well you could say I freak out a few times. But all of it could come crashing down because whenever my father makes a promise, He keeps it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 There are swears in this book so If you don't like them then.................that's to bad