Loving Mia (Book 1)

AUTHOR: TreshCelestine

Mia Belle's life has been a huge pot of disaster. Actually, the word 'difficult' can't seem to explain her childhood experiences. You'd think for a girl with everything all figured out, that she knew what next to do. Frankly, she doesn't.

 Now, add a pint of the present. How do you prepare for the news of a surprise pregnancy? Besides, she doesn't even remember his name; the man she slept with on her 21st birthday. 

Then, add an ounce of her childhood. She was found on the roadside in a small town when she was only two weeks old. She grew up in an Orphanage, and as far as she knows, she has no family, no friends, and most of all- No Love.

 Add a cup of 'sexy billionaire'. Liam Novak however, is not one to give up so easily. He's a billionaire playboy and New York's most eligible bachelor. And when he finds Mia for the second time, he won't have to give her up, or his baby- for that matter. Because 'Mommy + Daddy + Baby + Love = Relationship'. 

However, like every romance, there's always a secret and someone lurking around to destroy the joy and happiness. And that someone won't stop until he gets what he wants; Mia.

Mia's past catches up to her, and she realizes that there's more to her life than what she's been told, and its clear from the man who seems to know a lot more than she thought. In this pot of Mia's childhood, love, her past, and her future, keep up as you read more about her story.