The Bad Boy Next Door!

AUTHOR: hayley711

He looks really bored and annoying so this is our new bad boy is it i look at him from head to toe, light brown spiked hair, black t-shirt, jeans and runners the girls at school will be all over him (but to be honest with you i wouldnt blame them, he was H-O-T). Then he says "when you are finished checking me out would you like to ask your parents can yous come over" "oh... Um... Sorry... Yeah... Uh... On minute" i manage to stutter out I'm not very good with new people "its OK i get it a lot i cant help being this good looking" 'you wish' i think as i walk upstairs cheeks flaming 'oh wait he is good looking shit' and knock on my parents bedroom door.

***********************************************************************************************A usual weekend day would be sitting at her desk doing her homework thenreading a whole novel in one day on her bed. 

A normal week day is going to school then coming home to do her homework, eating diner and going to bed with a book.

BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!! 

This is a story about a girl called Amber Greene who has never gone to a party or had a boyfriend, but this is going to change as soon as a boy moves in beside her and changes all of this for her.