Bad Boy Taught Me To Speak

AUTHOR: BookStoreBecameHome

Trix Howard. Your typical Good Girl. She is the goody-two-shoes that is all rainbows and unicorns on the outside, but is quite not so much on the inside. Her mother doesn't give two shits about her. Add her silence to the mix and you get a bullied Geek - if you must. 

Enter Ace Turner. Your typical Bad Boy. He is the bad-ass of the school, a hard exterior and cocky attitude. One night, he discovers mysterious scars on Trix's arm and he is determined to find out who did it. Add a bunch of deperate girls that will do anything to keep the two apart, a gang problem that Ace and his friends left behind years ago and you will get...Well, I have no clue.

They are complete opposites, they have different dreams and ways to live their life. They are like two sides of a magnet, so far away but at the same time so close.

 A bit of screaming, some singing, a shitload of fighting and disagreements and even some secrets will be revealed. But you know what they say. Opposites attract, or the saying where the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy.

But I think it's time for a little change. What if these opposites are so different, they drift away instead? And what if the Bad Boy falls for the Good Girl?