Akashi- The Pillow

I was glaring at my husband as he was shifting around uncomfortable. Our son Seijuro was reading while sitting in his new pillow. Yes, you read right. Sitting in his new pillow.

I do not like violent merchandise at all and Taiga knows this. Our son has a slight violent nature so I try to keep violent things away from him. But my stupid husband bought him a shark pillow that he can actually act like its eating him.

Lucky us he was only reading for now. I cleared my throat and I saw both males look at me.

"Sei honey, why did you want Daddy to buy you that pillow?"

"Because it's cool. I can experience what it's like to be eaten by a shark."

"But honey. It hurts a lot worse in real life."

"But this way I don't have to know what it feels like to be eaten. Besides, I can hide too."

He closed his book and went deeper into the pillow where I couldn't see but a little bit of red hair in between the shark teeth.

"Taiga."

"Y-yes dear?"

"Can I speak with you?" I smiled at him as we walked towards the kitchen.

When I closed the kitchen door, I slapped his arm. Hard.

"Ow! I knew I shouldn't have followed you when I saw the smile. Now I know where Sei gets his violent nature."

"You're digging your own grave Kagami."

"Sorry dear." He flinched.

He wasn't wrong. My son did get that nature from me. Because I'm pretty much a psycho.

My husband doesn't know this, but I actually hurt a few people in high school. Not enough to murder them, but a few did visit the emergency room because they had plastic forks and other things imbedded in their skin.

This is why I don't want my son to be introduced to violent things. Because I don't want him to get detention like I always did.

Anyways, I'm getting off track. Let's get back to making Taiga so scared he could pass out at any moment.

"What on earth made you want to buy that for him?!"

"I'm sorry! He seemed really fascinated with sharks lately and I wanted to do something special for him. I didn't know it could do that until we got home. And I can't return it while he looks like that. He seems so happy. Please don't kill me! I love you and I have too much to live for!"

"Taiga. You better be telling me the truth."

"I am! Honest!"

"Then what are we gonna do?"

"Maybe we can get Tatsuya to help us?"

"But then he'll be crushed. I can't stand doing that to Sei. Every time he gets sad I want to hurt the person who caused it."

"You really do have a soft spot don't you dear?" He smiled as he went to give me a kiss. I held up my hand which stopped his lips.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight. And no form of affection for three days."

"But Y/n-"

"Four days."

"Hey-"

"Five."

"Are you kidding m-"

"Six."

"Y/n-"

"You're at a week Taiga. Shut up or I swear I'll add more." He went silent and we walked back into the living room when I saw Sei asleep and holding the pillow's tail. I sighed before picking him up and carrying him and the shark pillow to his bed.

I hope he grows out of this soon. Or at least he won't get any violent ideas from it. If he does, I'll blame his father.