Aomine- Little Flirt

I was at the park with my son and husband and we stopped walking to let the boys play on the basketball court. They were in the middle of a game when my friend showed up with her daughter. I sat their talking with them both for a minute before I heard my husband shout.

"Good job Daiki! Keep it up!"

"Right! No one can surpass me! Not even you old man!"

"How about you wait for that argument when you're tall enough to play defense." I saw Taiga make a basket and Daiki glare at him.

"Boys come here for a second!" I called. They grabbed the ball and walked over. I saw Daiki gulp when he saw who I was with.

"Taiga. You remember my friend (friend's name)?"

"How could I forget? She threatened to kill me at our wedding. How are you?"

"I'm good. I came here with my daughter Satsuki today."

"Which reminds me, this is my son Daiki."

"You mean you let that man-" (friend's name) started to shout before I clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up bitch! There's children present!"

She started picking fun at me and I looked over to see Daiki sitting on the sidewalk next to Satsuki. I calmed her down and we listened to their conversation.

"You play basketball?" She asked.

"Yeah. My dad teaches me how and my mom watches and calls us over for water and lunch."

"It's great that he teaches you."

"Yeah but one day I'm gonna be teaching him. No one beats me but me."

"That's a strange thought. You're just a kid."

"Your point. You're just a kid but you still look really cute."

I saw her giggle and play with her pink hair a bit before I smiled at (friend's name) and she sent a smirk my way. I looked back over at the kids and they were smiling at one another.

"Hey, (friend's name)."

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Remember when we took those pictures when we were both pregnant saying that our babies would be future best friends?"

"Yeah."

"I think we're going to reach that goal."

"Maybe further," she laughed.

"What are you two talking about," Taiga asked.

"Nothing Dear," I said in a sing song voice. He looked scared but just called Daiki back to the court. I saw Satsuke watching him play and we all had lunch together before going out separate ways.

"So Daiki," I said as I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah mom?"

"I saw you flirting with Satsuki today."

"No way! Girls are gross!"

"That's not what you were saying when you called her cute."

"You heard our conversation!?"

"Sweetie I'm your mother. I'm going to eventually hear more than just your conversation. Besides, I ship it."

"You what," he asked confused. I turned around and winked at him.

"You'll understand when you're older Daiki. You Little Flirt."

"Mom! Tell me!"

"Nope."

"Mom!"

"Not a chance."

"Dad!"

"Y/n."

"Donkey," I shouted. It was silent for a moment before we all bustards out in laugher.

"That settles it," Taiga started, "we're watching Shrek 2 when we get home."

"Yay," Daiki and I cheered.

In a few years he'll start dating and then I'll really have to keep my eye on him. But for now, I'm okay with his innocent flirting.