Murasakibara- Snack Thief

I have a secret stash of snacks I keep hidden in my room from Taiga. He l's always asking me where I get my snacks from and I tell him the store because I'm just a smartass, but when my son asks I can't be a smartass. But that doesn't mean he isn't a demon.

"Mama-chin," I heard Atsushi while I was looking for my phone.

"Yes Atsushi?"

"Is this what you're looking for?" He asked. I turned around and saw him holding my phone in his smallish hand.

"Yes. Thank you Atsushi."

"Who said I'd give it to you?"

"What? It's my phone."

"You should give me some snacks."

"Atsushi. I'm your mother."

"Okay. Give me some snacks please?"

"Atsushi. Give me my phone."

"But I'm hungry."

"We but had lunch."

"It wasn't enough. It was all healthy."

"A Ham sandwich with lettuce, mayo, and cheese in Peeta bread is not gonna hurt you. Now give me my phone."

"Food."

"Atsushi. Give me my phone of I'm restricting your snack privileges for a week."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." I said while we had a state down. We stayed that way until I heard the door open signaling Taiga was home. "Now Atsushi. Before I have to get your father involved with this."

"Fine." He handed me my phone and walked away. I saw Taiga say hi to him but he just stomped to his room and closed the door.

"What was that about," my husband asked as he kissed me as a sigh of hello.

"Nothing. Just Atsushi thinking he can get snacks by any means necessary."

"I'm confused."

"You always are sweetie." I sighed before walking away.

"I take offense to that!"

"Good!"

MINI TIME SKIP

It was after dinner and I decided to get a small candy bar out of my snack stash. Taiga was in the shower so it was the perfect moment. I walked to the closet and moved our clothes back to see where I keep my shoes. I opened a shoe box expecting to see my snacks but instead it was empty.

Taiga's too stupid to know where I keep my snacks. And I filled this up yesterday which means-

"Atsushi," I whispered as I put the box back and fixed the closet before going to his room. I opened the door without knocking and saw him eating my snacks while playing with his toys. He looked up and look scared.

"Mama-chin?"

"Atsushi. You got into my stash didn't you?"

"Um..."

"The truth Atsushi."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Dad's too stupid to know where they are so I had to get them myself. And I'm out."

"You should ask first." I picked up the remaining snacks that weren't opened or being eaten by my son and I started back to my room. "Oh and you're grounded for two days."

"Grounded?"

"That means no television, no playing on my tablet, and no snacks."

"What!?"

"You heard me. Don't get between Mom and her food." I left his room and quickly Regis my stash before Taiga walked out of the bathroom.

"What was the yelling j heard from his room?"

"Nothing much. Just having to get onto a little snack thief."

"He found your stash? But I can't even find it."

"That's because you're too stupid to honey."

"Hey! You're always so mean."

"Do I need to ground you too?"

"No." He crawled into bed and I laid down beside him before turning out the light and going to sleep.