The Surprise

Skylars P.O.V 
"SKYLAR!" "Yes mom?" "COME DOWNSTAIRS IMMEDIATELY!" "Ok?" "We need you" "Ok mom"
I go downstairs and see my mom and dad standing next to the couch
"Sit down for a video"
At this point I was wondering what was going on.I was really confused.She was asked me to make a video.
"Ok what do I need to do?"
Skylars mom/Katie P.O.V
"Ok you know that Mario kid?" "Yeah"
"Ok well tell us why you like him"
*Starts recording*
"I love Mario because he's not like other guy's he doesn't bite his lip and doesn't lick his teeth and grind on the floor and all that stuff plus he's such a sweetheart and he acts like himself plus he's the best!" *Stops the tape*
"Ok Skylar you can go now" "Ok?"
Skylars P.O.V
That was weird usually they don't take videos of me explaining why I like someone.
*Goes on phone*
I see this notification on my phone about this video contest.I don't look at it I get these all the time so it doesn't matter.
Fast forward a week later
"Skylar we need to get going" "Ok mom I'm getting ready"
Skylars mom/Katie P.O.V
"Mark when are we telling Skylar that she won?" "I don't know when you get home from the mall?" "Ok"
Skylars dad/Mark P.O.V
"Skylar come on moms waiting for you"
"Ok"
Skylars P.O.V
Ughhh I hate going to the Mall.I guess I'll get ready."Ok mom I'm ready" "Ok come downstairs"
*Skylar goes downstairs*
"Awww you look so cute"
"I guess I do" "Ok come on into the car"
"Ok mom" We enter the car and mom starts driving as she was I was going through my mail all I noticed were more and more commercials."Mom?" "Yeah?" "Where did you send the video to?" "What video?" "Oh I thought you recorded me saying why I love Mario?Remember?" "Oh me and you're dad watched it and deleted it" "Ok then"
*We arive at the mall and enter*
"Ok Skylar go get some clothes" "Ok"
I get some cute clothes and put them
in my cart.I don't know why I need more cute clothes I already have a good amount of clothing.Ok I'm done shopping for clothes I tell mom.
"Ok Skylar time to check out" we wait in line and check out.
Fast forward a few minutes
*We get in the car*
"Skylar I need to tell you something"
"Ok?" "You know there was a video contest right" "Yeah the one to spend a week with Mario" "Yeah well guess what?" "What?" "We entered you and..." "AND WHAT!!!!" "YOU WON!!"
At this point I was freaked out!One week with Mario Selman!!!I've always wanted to meet him!!!He's my Idol!!!
A few days later
*Cries* "I'm going to miss you Sky"
"It's ok mom it's only a week"
"Bye Skylar" "Bye dad" I hug all of them and the next thing you know I'm on my way to Florida!!!
2 hours later
Man it only took 2 hours!I can't wait to meet him!!!
28 more minutes and I get off and meet him!
Fast forward
Omg I see Mario he is so cute!!!
Marios P.O.V
"Charlie where's Skylar?"
"I don't k-" "OH I SEE HER" "Ok"
"Oh wow" "What?" "She's so pretty"
"Ummm Mario?" "Yeah?" "She probably doesn't like you in that way"
*Mario looks at the floor* "Yeah well I'll never get a girlfriend" "Probably true" "Wow you're so nice Charlie" "No problem" "Skylar?" "Omg!Hi!"
"Hi" *Mario Blushes* I smile at him he's just so adorable *Skylar Blushes*
"Ok well let's get going Mario and Skylar" "Ok" *Mario kinda touches Skylars hand* "Oh I'm sorry Mario"
"No it's fine" "I know you probably like a girl or something like that so I'm not gonna do anything stupid" *Mario seems upset*  "I don't" "Really?!" "Yeah it's not that surprising" "It kind of is" "I guess"