Oh la la!

We enter in the hotel room and the room is huge there's three beds,a kitchen,three bathrooms,and a huge TV!
Marios P.O.V
"Charlie?" "Yes?" "Nevermind" "Just tell me" "Ok well I really like Skylar" "You just met her?" "I know that's why I'm confused" "Are you going to tell her?" "No!" "Why?!" " Cause she probably doesn't like me that way like you said" "I was just kidding she probably does" "Well too late she's the first girl I ever liked" "It's ok Mario" "Yeah" *Skylar walks in* "Oh was I interrupting something" "No it's ok"
Skylars P.O.V
"Come in" *Charlie leaves room* "So..." "Yeah" "Do you wanna go to the park?" "Sure" *They walk to the park* "Awww ducks I love ducks" "I know they're adorable" *They sit on a bench* "Mario?" "Yeah?" "My friend wanted me to ask you a question for her" "Sure what is it?" "Would you ever date a fan?" *Mario blushes and covers his cheeks* "Yeah" "Ok she has a celebrity crush on you" "I have a huge crush on this one girl it's just that I can't tell her" "You should she probably likes you" "Should I tell her?" "I would tell my crush but I know it's not going to happen"
Marios P.O.V
*Mario scootes closer to Skylar* "I've always wanted to meet you" "Why?" "Oh no reason" *Mario put's his arm around her shoulder they both blush* "I mean I can tell you but it's embarrassing" "I'm not going to make you only if you want to" "Ok well I wanted to come meet you cause I have the hugest crush on you" "Oh..." "I told you it was embarrassing" Since Skylar likes me I might actually have a chance with her "I need to tell you something when we get to the hotel room" "Ok" "It's getting cold and dark you wanna head back to the hotel room?" "S-sure"
"Are you cold" "N-no it's fine" *Gives Skylar his jacket* "Thanks" "No problem" *Mario hugs Skylar as they're walking* "Mario?" "Yeah?" "Why are you blushing?" "Oh well that's part of the thing I'm gonna tell you later" "Ok?" Ok so me and Skylar arived at the hotel room.*Sky sit's on her bed* "Mario?" "Yeah Sky?" "Are you gonna tell me?" *Mario sit's next to Sky* "I would but I'm too embarrassed" *They look at each other* "It's ok I won't tell anyone" "I believe that" "Ok good" "Do you wanna know?" "Yeah" "Ok I like you" *Sky starts laughing* "Good joke but seriously what is it?" "It wasn't a joke" "Sure" *Mario grabs Skys chin and kisses her gently* "I told you I wasn't kidding" *Sky and Mario both blush* "I never thought this would happen to me" "What do you mean?"
"You ever liking me it's still hard to believe" "I do you're the first girl I've liked" "You're so funny" *Sky get's up* "I need to go change into my pajamas" "Ok I need to too" *Sky goes in her bathroom Mario goes in his*
Skylars P.O.V
Did he seriously just kiss me?I can't believe this.I really hope it's not a dream.*Comes out of bathroom so does Mario* "Time to go to bed Mario and Skylar" "Ok Charlie" "Kk" *Sky lies on her bed Mario lies on his* "Is it just me or is it cold in here?" "No I'm cold too" *Mario get's up and goes and lies on Skys bed* "You don't have to come here if you don't want to" "It's ok I want to" "Fine with me but why?" "You look cold and adorable" *Both blush* "Good one Mario" "What?" "I'm not close to adorable" "Are you trying to say you're not pretty?" "Yeah" "You're so pretty what are you talking about?" "I got bullied a lot and shoved into lockers I'm scared it'll happen again" "I'll protect you" *Mario wraps his arm around her waist* "Sky?" "Yeah?"
"Do you actually like me?" "Do you think I would let you kiss me,hug me,Put you're arm around my waist,and stay in the same bed as me?" "I don't know" *Sky kisses Mario* "Does that answer you're question?" *Marios eye's are wide and he's blushing* "Yeah" "Exactly" *Sky hug's him close* "I love you so much Sky" "Me too Mario"
*They fell asleep*