No please no...

*They wake up* "Sky?" "Yeah?" "Remember the live stream yesterday when I said I don't like you but I was kidding?" "Yeah what about it?" "Well you said you didn't like yourself either and that worries me" "Babe don't worry" *She kisses his lips* "I'm just worried about it" "You shouldn't plus why are you worried?" "Cause" "Cause what?" "I saw cuts on you're wrist" "Oh those are nothing just forget about them" "No please tell me I really love you and I would hate to lose you now"
"Ok well before I met you I was cutting myself cause of bullies but when I met you you made me happy and made me feel better like you just healed the pain and it melted away" "Oh I'm so sorry Sky I'm happy I made you happier you made me happier too" "How I'm ugly"
"No you're not you made me happier cause I thought I would never be able to find someone that loved and cared about me exept my fans" "Yeah me too"
"Please just don't harm yourself again okay?" "Ok" "Now I need to go to the store to get something I'll be back ok?" "Ok" *Mario leaves so Sky picks up her phone*
It says
SHE TRIED TO KILL MARIO!
SHE PUSHED HIM IN THE STREETS!
SHES SO UGLY GO KILL URSELF PLZ
UGHH ANOTHER UGLY PERSON
DRINK BLEACH U PIECE OF CRAP
*Sky begins to cry* "I never did any of those things I guess I should die"
No sky don't do it think of Mario he loves you so much and you promised him "He probably never liked me anyways" I'll write a note telling him sorry and I love him so much.
Dear Mario
I love you so much and I would hate to lose you but looks like it's the end for me no one wants me here they said I wanted to kill you I didn't but I love you so much I'll miss you're cuddles!
-Skylar H. Selman just to make u happy
*Sky steps to balcony* Guess it's time*
Marios P.O.V
I love Sky so much!I'm so lucky to have her I wanna ask her out but I'm too shy.Is that Sky on the balcony NO!!!
*MARIO RUNS UP THE STAIRS*
Skylars P.O.V
Ok guess it's the end.*Sighs*
*Mario runs in Skys on the pole ready to jump* "No Sky..." *Sky looked back almost forcing herself Mario runs there and grabs her* "WHYD YOU DO THAT?" *Mario cries it turns into a sob* "Oh Mario I'm so sorry" *Mario hugs her tightly* "Never leave me please I love you so much I would hate to lose you like this" "Why?!" "Cause if you ever decided you don't like me anymore and leave me someone would have the opportunity to have you as an amazing girlfriend" "I'll never leave you" "WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO JUMP?!" "Cause" *Sky gives Mario her phone Mario looks at it* "Oh Sky I'm so sorry I don't believe that's true" *She cries* "Wanna cuddle?" "Of course" *Sky lies in her bed Mario get's the laptop* "Netfix?" "No chilling Mario" "Ok" *Both laugh and Mario lies down puts laptop in front of Sky and hugs he waist* "I love you so much Sky please don't ever leave me" "I won't I promise"
"Choose whatever you wanna watch"
"No let's both decide" "Ok fine"
*Sky scrolls through* "Ohhh wanna watch this?" "Sure I love Scary movies!" "Same!" "Why do you like them Mario?" "Because you get scared and I get to cuddle with you and kiss you" "Oh...." "What?" "It's rated R"
"Yay more cuddles and kisses!!!" "Wow Mario" *Both laugh* "Ok looks like we're watching it" *Sky jumps Mario holds her tight and whispers in her ear* "Don't worry I'll hold you" *She giggles*
Marios P.O.V
I love Sky's giggle it's so cute and her laugh."I love you so much" "Me too" *He kisses her head* "I never want you to leave" "I never want you to leave either" "I'll stick with you no matter what happens I won't leave you" *She whispers in his ear* "Thank you for saving me" "I will always" *They soon fell asleep*