By the ocean

"Hey Cutie" "Oh hey Babe" "What's wrong?" "Nothing" "Really?" "No" "Anyway's I feel light headed" "You need some fresh air wanna go by the beach?" "Sure Babe" "I need to get ready" "Ok I'll go get ready too"
Marios P.O.V
I'm ready I'm waiting on Sky."Ok babe I'm done!" *Sky comes out in a floral bikini* "Oh...my...god" *Marios jaw drops* "What?" "You're gorgeous!" "Me?!" "Yeah who else?!" "I'm hideous"  *Mario pulls Sky by her waist* "No you're not" *Mario kisses Sky* "So are you ready?" "Yeah"  Omg Sky is so cute I'm in love with her😍😘☺️😚😉♥️
Skys P.O.V
"Ok let's get going" "Oh wait Sky I need to take my shirt off" "Ok" *Mario takes his shirt off* "Ok I'm ready"😳😳😳I'm sorry but he's so hot without his shirt on he's so flipping cute!♥️😍😘
*Sky blushes* "Why're you blushing?" "Sky?" "Hello?" "Oh I'm sorry I started day dreaming" "About what?" "Oh just how cute you're face is" *Both laugh* "I meant it Mario" "Oh..." *Mario blushes* "I hope you're kidding" "I'm not" *Mario laughs and picks up Sky puts her on his bed and kisses her*
~5 minutes of Making out later~
Marios P.O.V
😂😂😂I litterally kiss her so much!
"We have too much fun!" "Yeah well Mario don't get you're hopes up" "How can't I I share a bed with such a beautiful girl" "Lies" "Stop anyways let's get going"
3 minutes later
They're at the beach "I have a surprise" "Mario please no" "Why?" "Cause I feel bad you're always surprising me and I never supris-" *Mario kisses her for a few minutes*
"I'll die for that's how much I love you"
*Sky blushes and giggles* "Me too"
                  ~Plays song above~
"I wrote this for you and I got someone to sing it for us" "Awww you're so sweet" "I told you I love you" "Me too"
I love Sky so much I don't know what I'd do without her she's the the love of my life and I would die for her♥️😭♥️

V😂😂😂I litterally kiss her so much!"We have too much fun!" "Yeah well Mario don't get you're hopes up" "How can't I I share a bed with such a beautiful girl" "Lies" "Stop anyways let's get going"3 minutes later They're at the beach "I have a sur...

"I bought you this necklace so you'll remember me no matter what" *Sky starts crying* "Awww what's wrong baby?" *Mario kisses Sky's head* "You're so sweet to me I love you so much I feel like a bad girlfriend" "WHY YOURE A GREAT GIRLFRIEND?!"
"When I was gonna jump off the balcony I didn't even think about how you would feel" "Babe that's all behind it doesn't matter anymore I'm really happy I hope you are too" "I am I just feel like a bad girlfriend and I hate the feeling" "Ummm I wrote you a card..." "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FOR YOU*Cries*" "Awww babe I'll tell you what I want when we get to our hotel room😉😉😉" "Ok hahaha" I'm getting me some tonight!😉😉😉Sky watch out Bæ! "What do you wanna do?😉" "I don't know Sky what do YOU wanna do?😉" "You know I really wanna m-" "Make out?" "Yeah hahaha" "Ok when we get to the room"
"Ughhh fin-" *Sky jumps on top of him and kisses him while he was blushing*
5 minutes later
"Hahaha do you like that surprise Babe?" "Best surprise ever!" *A girl stops recording* "Was she seriously recording us make out?" "I think so"
*Sky get's up goes to the girl* "Were you recording me and my boyfriend?" "No" "Ok" *Sky walks away and lies down next to Mario* "She said she didn't but I know she did" "It's ok babe" "Ummm I guess it is" *Mario kisses her* "I want you to know that you're mine and no one else's" "I am only you'res Mario" *Mario blushes*
"Awww babe you're so cute when you blush!" *Mario covers his face* "I'm hideous" "Mario no you're not" "Sure" *Sky takes off his hands from his face* "You're a loving caring boyfriend that anyone would be lucky to have"  *Mario tears up a little bit*
Skylar P.O.V
*Sky kisses Mario* "Thanks Babe" *Mario wipes off a tear on his face but Sky noticed something* "Oh my god" "What Sky?" "NO WHY?!" "Sky are you doing Ok?!" *Sky runs to hotel and goes in her bed and cries* "WHY NO I CANT BELIEVE IT" *Mario rushes in*  "Y-YOU ARE*Cries*" "Baby are you ok I'm really worried?!" "mario i saw cuts on you're wrist" "What?" "Cuts on you're wrist" *Mario breaks down sobbing* "Babe no!" *Sky goes and holds Mario* "It's ok let it all out baby" *Mario stops crying* "I started cutting cause..." "Why?" "On the first day I thought you didn't like me I got depressed really depressed I thought you would reject me kissing you" "Oh baby it's ok" "I really wanted you to be mine" "Me too but you were a celebrity I thought it'll never happen" "I'm happy you exepted my kiss" "I'm happy you wanted to kiss me" *Both blushed*
"Well babe we need to take a shower and wear our Pj's" "Ok babe I'll tell you something when we get out" "Ok"
*Sky and Mario went to their bathrooms and took and showers Mario and Sky get ou in their Pj's*
"Sky you look adorable in you're onesie!" "You look so cute without a shirt off😉" *Sky winked at Mario and Mario blushed and winked back both laughed* "Sky?" "Yes?" "I wrote you a letter if you want you can go ahead and read it" "Kk babe" *Sky get's up and picks up letter*
            🌙~NIGHTIME~🌙

          Dear Skylar H. Selman 😉
I love you so much I could not imagine my life without you.You made me the happiest person on planet earth.You're the most beautiful girl in the world.I love you so much.You mean so much to me.I was so happy the day I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes.I love you Skylar H. Selman😉
*Sky begins to cry* "Omg Mario I love you so much too!" "Aww thx babe well it's getting dark wanna go to sleep and cuddle!" "Omg yes!" *Both get up and lie in Marios bed he hugs her waist*
"You're the best I love you Sky" "I love you more" I put my head on Bæ's chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.♥️😍☺️😘😉😚😆😌🙂