Tyga: Take Care of My Heart

Tyga:

As she began packing her bags, I did nothin to stop her. Our relationship was too rocky. We had too many close calls. And, I had to prove to myself that I was ready to just let it go. Why should I keep putting my all into a dead relationship anyway???

"You aint gonna ever find another girl like me", she yelled.

Man wat ever. I dont need another girl like you. I need a fucking grown ass woman. We both like 22. And you still playing games.

"What da fuck ever... You know you gon want my ass back here next week. And if not, I'll find a n*gga with more money. You can be replaced."

You believe that. Just pack yo shit and go.... I wathced as she left. I was just really irked. I thought she was gonna be different. But, I thought... We were gonna go somewhere. I wouldnt have ever even tried if I knew all she wanted was my money.......

I flip through the channels on tv. Just hoping that there was something to get "her" off my mind. And then I hear a buzzing from my pocket. I get out my phone to answer it. And, I see its my mans Brad.

"Come to club Oynx wit me today", said Brad.

Maybe tomorrow.

"Come on, everyone knows that clubs dont really pop unless its Fridays"

Then, why cant you got by yourself?

" You know I dont got a car”

Fine… I gotchu........

*Starting Now......

As we got to the club, I really wasny feeling myself. I guess it was the fact that my suppossed "girl" played me like that. I dont know. But, I know that Im just not feeling it. Which is something I  thought I would never say.

I walk over to the bar. I think about ordering a drink. But, I dont think I can really hold anything down....

"Are you okay", said some random girl.

I look up to see her face. She looked like... She didnt just look bhad. She looked like she stepped right out of the Victoria Secret Show or some shit. She looked peaceful.

Can I getcha name?

"Sure, call me Nae", said the girl. 

(Still in tyga POV just wanted to show a picture of her)

You got some sexy ass eyes...

"Huh?" Nae replied.

Oh... shit I didnt mean to say that out loud.

"You say the most random things". said Nae.

Is that a good thing?

"Yeah I guess, you wanna go somewhere?" said Nae.

Well, I just met you but....

"Damn, Im not that easy. I want to show you something." said Nae.

She drags me out the club.....

Where are we going?

"You'll see when we get there". said Nae.

 Are we there yet?

"Stop complaining". said Nae.

Soon, we got to this big wall....

"You see it right"

Of course its as bright as day

"Yeah, I made it "

Wow.... Its beautiful.

Just then, she leaned over and kissed me. Just a peck. Nothin specail. But, it felt like so much more. It reminded me of the way I felt for "her". It made me think "What if I could love again?"

--------------------------------------------

Im finally done