CHAPTER 1

"I  Came in like a wrecking ball!"  sang the voice of my best friend as he bounced on my bed as if it was a trampoline

"I  Came in like a wrecking ball!"  sang the voice of my best friend as he bounced on my bed as if it was a trampoline. Groaning i rolled unto my back. "stop i need sleep, you woke me up 12:02am just to tell me happy birthday as if you would'nt see me today, the least you could do now is allow me to sleep." i said rubbing my eyes, and slowly opened it, eyes becoming accostumed to the lighting, i peeled my eyes open coming into contact with a pair of brown ones.

"there's the most beautiful eyes in the world, goodmorning laur."he said as he got down and sat down on my bed looking at me with wide eyes, the most perfect smile on his face.

"shut up and get out of my room."i said pushing him off my bed, turning to grin at me he said, "oh i dont think so." dragging out the 'o'.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" came the voices of my family, i groaned and let my face fall on the pillow, couldnt a girl get some sleep, but i could'nt help the grin that came across my face.

"come on sweety blow the candles out." said the cheery voice of my mother.

"come on Laura, make a wish!" my little eight year old sister, voice boomed with excitement as if it was her own birthday.

"Laura hurry i have work to attend." said the stern voice of my father. well saying that him and i didnt get along was an understatement. we argued everyday, and today being my birthday i wasnt going to allow anyone or anything to anger me, so before thing blew up, i blew out the candles.

"yaye! what did you wish for Laura come on tell me!"she said jumping on me her brown hair falling on my face then she looked up at me expectantly.

"i'm not suppose to tell, its a secret."i said whispering the last part as she grinned at me.

"happy birthday big sis."said Chase,my little sixteen year old brother. "can't believe your nineteen already." he said giving me a side ways hug.

"always will be bigger than you sport." i said grinning as i ruffled his hair.

"shut up."he said grinning and giving me a soft punch on the arm.

"well we all bought presents ,but you'll collect them at your party tonight."she said then gasped and brought her hands to her mouth.

"mom!" shouted Everest and Chase, dad with an annoyed look on his face.

"guysss, a suprise party you know i hate those things." i said looking at them.

"im sorry guys it slipped out, and yes Laura we know you hate them but you didnt have one for becoming thirteen, or your sweet sixteen, niether your eighteenth birthday.You will have this party."she said walking out my room with a grin on her face as Everest followed her arguing about her burstign the suprise, Chase behind them begging for cake, with my dad leading the way down the stairs.