CHAPTER 4

''she is your daughter, your flesh and blood  how can you be so cruel to her?"!screamed Ross

"Exactly MY daughter i do what i want" shouted my father back voice raging with anger

"She wasn't suppose to find out like this, you could of laid it easy on her but no mr heartless thought it would be entertaining to announce in front of a crowd to his teenage daughter that he is placing her in an arranged marriage, you really are a heartless soul, you'll die nasty." screamed Ross

"watch it boy" my father's voice boomed "know who your talking to"

"and i do"

i woke up with a pounding head ache

"Ross?" i whined which i seemed to be doing regularly "w-whats going on?" i asked eyes becoming accustomed to the lighting in the room.

"Laur  I'm here are you okay?" Ross asked running to my said of the bed

" what happened..." i asked groaning as my eyes came in contain with his brown ones.

"you fainted  honey ." said my mom,as i looked around the room to see my dad leaning against a walk with a pissed off expression and Mr and Mrs lynch holding each other as my mom was on the side of Ross in front of me.

"Dad what is this thing about Ross and i, that was the worst joke i have ever heard, and since when do you make jokes?!" i asked getting up from the bed with the help of Ross.

"Exazctly when do i ever make joke child.?" he asked me with a stren expression

"w-wait your not kidding? IM 19 YEARS OLD , WHAT DO I WANT TO DO WITH GETTING MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND.?" I Shouted

"watch your tone, and this is not a request Laura this is a command, there is no buts, ifs, or maybe's you two will get married." he said walking up to me.

"Mom ,are you seriously making us do this." i said to my mother but instead ross father answered "sweety let me tell you a story laura. back when we were young, we both started a small business,but tthat was just it a small business,it wasn't growning. one day we met A business man who spoke to us and like us,but he wanted to make a deal first,i was a little pathetic if you ask me but we still agreed, both your mom's were pregnant at the time,mr sansusi had a wife who was barren but she was in love with everything romantic,so what he asked for was that if one of us was having a boy,and the other a girl,when they came of the gae of 19 they were to be placed in marriage all, for the entertainment of mr sansusi's wife, and we agreed and loo at were we are today, lots of business and rich as hell,so you listen to me you both will marry,if you don't everything that we have will belong to him, and I won't have that laura,so get your shit together.

it was very pathetic, why would someone make a deal like that,i mean what if one of us had dies, what would have happened then, but I didn't question it.

"Laura sweety think about your Sister and brother." my mother said tears in her eyes.

turnin gmy eyes to ross I asked him. "did you kno about this?" he nodded "yea, they told me when I turned 19." he said looking at me softly.

I couldn't have my brother and sister stranded on the streets I loved them too much, maybe not my dad but  my mom and siblings were everything to me.

"what do you think ross?" h asked him he took my hand in his. "i mine atleast i'm not being married to a stranger plus, I can't afford to have our mom and you sibling on the streets laura." he said I could tell the feeling was mutual when it came to our dads.

"fine. but let me till you father, I am not doing this for you, i'm doing it for my brother and sisters, and our mothers and when we are married, don't you dare intervene in our lives, we are giving our lives for you guys."

"whatever you say munchkin." my dad said grinning at me evilly. as ross lifted me up in an standing position.

"how about we take a walk." he said

and that we did.