FLIGHTS AND NIGHTS

The wedding reception was beautiful

ross and i were currently on our way to Europe.

we toke ross's dad's private plane.

"This is your captain speaking. Mr. and mrs. Lynch please fasten your set belts as we take off."

A grabbed ross's hands he knew how much i hated take off.

"It's okay laur just breath." he said smiling at me then taking my hand and kissed it.

---

"Oh my god ross stop!" I laughed as he told me A joke that happened in his bachelor's party

"I'm serious he puked all over my dad, you should have seen his face when he realised who it was." He said laughing as well.

--

we played card games and hands games.

after a while things just quieted down.

"Hey you looked absolutely breath taking today." he said. he was wearing his white under shirt and A khaki jogger pants

"Thank you, you looked dashingly handsome, If I must say you slayed the suit." I said to him playing with the ring on my finger

"OH yeah I butchered that suit to pieces!" He said fist bumping.

With that I laughed out at his weirdness causing him to smile at me.

"So how does it feel being Mrs. Lynch?" He after I calmed down from my laughing fit.

"..nice...." I replied looking at him through my eyelashes.

"Laur I want you to know that this doesn't stop us from being best friends. we're best friends with Marriage" he said playing with the buttons on his shirt.

"Best friends with marriage." i confirmed taking his hand and resting my head on his shoulders.

----------

"Laura sweety get up."

"Just A few more minutes." i grumbled.

"Laur, we're here." Ross smooth voice whispered in my ear.

"We're here?" i asked hesitantly opening one eye.

"We're here.look." He said smiling down at me.

shutting my eye i sighed.

"Carry me...please." i begged pouting, still not opening my eyes.

sighing heavily he picked me up bridal style,

"i'm pretty sure the bible said,WIVES submit to your HUSBAND" He said.

my body bounced as he took each step.

"Vice Versa."  i said slapping his chest. causing him to laugh.

-------------------------

two more sleeps later.

i was snuggled into a comfortable king size bed. freshly bathed and smelling nice..

it was a two days flight and i was tired

ross walked out of the bathroom with a sleeping pants and a grey jersey.

he slid in bed next to me.

"what time is it?"

"2:23 am." he said. one hand behind his head as the other held the remote in front of his, changing the television language.

"i am so tired." i said yawning.

i snuggled up to ross's side.

before i could even doze off.

the sound of my skype went off.

"are you kidding me." i whined. ross laughed and stretched over me to retrieve it on top of the table.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!"

"Gosh i missed you guys!"

"How was your flight?"

"Are you sleeping.....or....?" 

The sound of my mom's, Jessica's Everest and Chase' voice filled my ears.

of course the last question being from chase.

" uh hey! we miss you guys too, the flight was alright long, but alright, uh laura was just falling to sleep and no chase we aren't doing anything else but, lying on the bed." ross tried answered all of their questions.

o watched as their faces filled the screen, as they squeezed together.

"i know you guys are tired, we know it' early morning their, we just wanted to see if you guys reached safely. bye!"

"Bye!" we said the disconnected the call.

"AND TO SLEEP!" i said snuggling back into Ross side. on the of his arms rest on my back as one of my legs was thrown across his lap.

-------------------

the next morning i woke up i felt relaxed.

i stretched my tired bones then got up leaving Ross on the bed still asleep.

i ordered breakfast and went to shower.

when i came out back ross was collecting our breakfast.

"Thank you very much."he said 

"i do hope you and your wife do enjoy your stay here." the employee said the retreated.

"ummmmmm that looks good." i said smiling as soon as i saw the food.

ross laughed and passed me a tried as i sat in bed.

after we finished eating ross turned to me.

"So , Mrs. Lynch ready to go tour Europe."

"I was born for this."