Man & wife.

Oh my god oh my god I am freaking out.

Today is the day

today is the day I marry ross and fully become Mrs.

Mrs. Laura Lynch

"Laura's you're gonna ruin the makeup stop fidgeting." My Cousin Maria said. She was a makeup artist and lived in England she did make up for models and movie actors and flew down for the wedding.

"But it tickles." I whined and pouted.

"We're almost finished." She said brushing my cheeks with a very fat brush.

"And tada all down." She said moving back and admiring her work.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous." Jessica gushed as she, my mom and ross's mother came in front of me.

My mom on the verge of tears.

"Mom, please don't, you're gonna make me cry and I can't stand another hour doing over this make up." I said as I got up and hugged my mom.

"I'm sorry, I'm going, I'm going." She said moving away lifting her dress as she went and tend to Everest who was frowning.

"Okay, I just spoke to the boys and seems like they just arrived at the church,it's already full, WE GOTTA MOVE PEOPLE!" Jessica shouted as she starting putting on her heels.

Her dress was a beautiful cream lace that fitted her perfectly

She looked like A Goddess.

.

"You look so beautiful." I screamed as I got up and hugged her.

"And you look stunning." She said touching my hair lightly.

My long brown hair was in A brushed backwards with a part in the middle as they (I actually don't really know how to explain it, but you'll see A picture.)

"Time to put on your dress Laura." My mom said walking in then followed by some girls as they rolled my dress out on A mannequin.

I sat on a chair and placed my flats on my feet.

I somehow talked my mom out of the heels thing, and her and stormie bought A wedding flats for me that I could wear, it it wouldn't even be a problem because my dress will cover it.

By the time I was dressed and everyone was ready I was full on freaking out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Jess what if ross leaves me at the altar!" I breathed heavily as Jessica, Everest and I sat only in the moving limousine that drove us to the church.

"Laur, you need to calm down ross is not going to leave you at that altar. He loves you and your family way too much to do that to you." She said

"I know bu-" I started again.