CHAPTER 6 "TOGETHER WE CAN GO FAR....T"

i was woken up by  Ross's fart under me

i was woken up by  Ross's fart under me. groaning i slapped his chest causing him to jump from his sleep.i was an easy sleeper anything literally made me jump up.

"Ouch why would you do that?" he whined rubbing his chest i was now sitting up on the bed.Last night instead of going home, i decided to just sleep at ross's i didn't really want to see my father's face.

"You farted you stinker." i said getting up and stretching. "This is my room i could fart how much i want." he said a matter of factly getting up and going to his bathroom. i went to his closet and pulled out a towel and one of my leggings i had left the last time i slept over and grabbed one of ross's jersey. i loved his jersey's,last night i slept in one of his white jersey's and one of his sweat pants.

walking into his bathroom i found him finishing brushing his teeth. as he walked out he glared at me and pinch my waist causing me to squeal and almost fall down with all the close in my hand, deciding to let it slip he closed the door as i got into the shower.

---------------

an hour later ross and i had finally made it down to breakfast after i few play fights and ramping; ross's mother stormie in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Mom are the pancakes ready?" he asked taking a sit on the counter looking at her.

"Good morning to you too ross." she said sarcasticly sliding A plate of three pancakes to ross which caused him to squeal and clap. "thanks mom,morning love you all of that." he said picking up the plate and going into the kitchen. laughing i looked at stormie she was taking off her cooking gloves,she walked to me and toked the sit next to me.

"Laura how did you sleep?" she asked i could tell that wasn't all she had to say but why not play along.

"Good until your son Farted of course." i said laughing back at the memory what was i going to do with ross.

"ah,of course, but of course you're accustomed to that, and now you'll have to live with it for the rest of your life."she said seriously looking me in the eyes, my smile instantly wiped from my face. 

"Laura i want you to know that this is not something i would chose for anyone, and not even for myself.but sometimes people make mistakes that they regret in the future,when i was pregnant mark told me about the arrangement and i was beyond pissed i hadn't spoken to him in two months even though we were married and living together,but then i told myself maybe it's for the best,i told myself i had enough time to be with my baby boy,that it would be long before i gave him off to my best friend's unborn daughter,but no i lied to myself time flew out on me like a raging hurricane in the blink of an eye he was a grown man,who love pancakes and farts on the girl he's soon to be married to." she said she looked like she was on the verge of tears yet she was crying at the same time. stormie was a second mother to me,of course being ross's best friend and being around all the time stormie and i had a bond. i hugged her tightly as she shed a few tears.

"Stormie i promise you it's going to be okay,ross and i will take care of each other like we have over the last 19 years,.nothing will change... well maybe my title will but ross and i will always be there for each other and You." i said smiling at her.

"Gosh this is crazy i'm suppose to be the one telling you things are going to be fine,but here i am crying like im the one in an arranged marriage." She said laughing as she wiped her tears.

ross then walked in an empty plate in his hands as he stretched looking at us.

"As much as I love to see the two most important women in my life bond,we have things to do Laura and I have to go look at some houses and mom you have a wedding to start planning." he said walking up to us resting his plate down and hugging us.

"Oh course, i completely forgot,MY SONS GETTING MARRIED!" she shouted happily as she ran out the kitchen. 

ross and i looked at each other and smiled taking my hand in his we walked out the front door.

"Things are gonna be okay Laur, i promise we'll make this work." he said kissing my on the forehead. i snuggled into his chest.gosh i loved this boy.but of course he wouldn't be ross unless he did something silly,during our hugging at the front door,he farted causing me to squeal and tried to pull out of his grip but of course he locked me down in his embrace.

"nu uh uh baby, this is true  love, in sickness and in health deal with it."