CHAPTER5

"I think i'm going to throw up." i said as we walked in A garden the party was still going on. Ass we walk one of my arms were hooked in ross's while the other held unto my tummy. "What is marrying me going to be so bad?" he asked with a slight chuckle. "What,no not really. but just the thought of getting married,At 19 Ross,that's a bit young."i tried to reason looking up at him in the dark,few lights shined on  his face making him look handsome as ever. 

"Laura, i know it's hard,it's hard for me as much as itt is for you,but i'm if it means giving up my some of my freedom,i love my mom too much to let her sleep On the streets,and i know you feel the same way about your family. And it's A big deal but,there really isn't anybacking out of this, our dads will do anything to make sure we're married,and it's not even about us being married it's about them still having there profits and everything that they have. And heck i was scared you'd react worst than this,but it we could make this work,i mean we already know each other so well." He said. i saw his eyes glimpse at the window,people were starting to crowd it looking at us. 

grabbing my hands in his he looked at me intensly we were now in the light and i saw his face perfectly. pushing his hands in his pocket he started getting down on one knee. 

Oh god no one prepared me for this yoww.

"I didn't prepare a speech,cause, well it was forced unto me so i'll just say something and let's pretend it's all romantic shit,cause our families depend on it." He said as he opened the box to reveal A beautiful Diamond ring golden and beautiful.

" He said as he opened the box to reveal A beautiful Diamond ring golden and beautiful

"Laura Marie Marano,will YoU Marry me?" he asked looking up at me.his expression was mixed with pain,he was unsure but didn't have a choose.

As tears filled my eyes, not from excitement,or overjoy,but the fact that the boy i was in love with was asking me to marry him, the fact the he was only forced to do it, The fact that neither of us wanted this.

I loved ross yes,but i wanted his love for me to be real,not something our dads are forcing us to do.

"y-yes." i whispered, my voice croaky which only make him smile a little as he pushed the ring on my finger. bringing it to my lips and placing a kiss on it,ross got up and took me in his arms,i hide my face in his neck,as he hid in my hair,and placed kisses on it,as we both started to cry. to outside,to the people looking on through the window and cheering, it seemed all romantic and what not but when really we were giving up something big.

"Come on." Ross said pulling away from my embrace,took my hands in his and kissed it,then pulled me away, as we ran to the car and got in, We wept for what was taken away from us,the freedom to choose a partner,  and maybe for unborn child, that we may be forced to produce.

------------------

it's been a while since i updated this book