CHAPTER 2

Eight hours later after we watched two movies in my bed,i guess we both feel asleep, i mean after all the play fights and ramping that we did,we both got exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.

i woke up to an empty bed.getting up i looked in the mirror, i had no make up on, i wrapped my hair into a bun and pulled down my over size tank top which you could call a dress i rested right on my mid thigh.

walking down the steps and i heard Ross's voice in the kitchen .

"i'm just scared that she's gonna hate me forever, after she finds out." he said sighing sounding stressed as he ran his hand through is hair.with no shirt on. i watched as the muscles in his back moved as he tensed who ever the person on the other side was saying was really hitting him.

"i know,i know, your right"he said agreeing.

who was 'she' or 'he"? was he taking about about me?

why would i hate him?

deciding maybe it wasn't me and that i'd heard enough ,and shouldn't be listening to his conversation i tiptoed back into my room and went to take a shower.

......

after my shower, i pulled on a short jeans pants and a plaid buttoned up shirt,wrapped my hair back into a neat bun and applied little makeup.

as i got out of the bathroom, i found Ross on my bed texting, sensing my presence he looked up and smiled at me.

"hey you." i said and crawled unto the bed sitting on his lap.

"hey, we have to go and pick Everest up from school, Chase has soccer practice." he said to me pinching my nose.

"ouch stop that."i said pinching his back.

"such a cutey, you ready?" he asked . i got up off his lap and grabbed one favorite vintage bag.

"yup." i said inside was a few snacks, because i knew Everest would want something to eat.

as we got out i locked the door and skipped to his car.

jumping in the passenger sit i placed my bag on the floor of his car and strapped the sit belt on me.

"lets see what you've got." i said licking my lips and leaning forward to turn on the radio.

'i'm talking 'bout the man in the mirror' "nah"

"baby, baby, baby, ohh" "nyah"

"i know your somewhere out there" "too depressing."

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" "YEA!"

"I NEVER MEANT START WAR, ALL I WANTED WAS LET YOU IN, BUT INSTEAD OF USING FORCE-" I was singing but then got cut off by Ross turning off the CD.

"what was that for!?" i scream ,eyes wide open as i stared at him, "that's my song!"

"yea...sorry about that..i just...um i wanna ask you something." he said like he was scare or nervous, while one hand was was on the wheel, the other one scratched the back of his neck.

"Whats wrong?" i asked becoming immediately concern

"so um...what if....uh..lets just say you and i where going to get..um married ..h-how do you feel about that?"

what! why was he thinking something like that

"what?" i asked eyes opening more wide as i looked at him like he was crazy what got into him

"um...nevermind it was just a silly question that crossed my mind" he said laughing nervously.

"Ro-"