Chapter Five

Annie's POV

-BUZZ BUZZ- -BUZZ BUZZ- my alarm goes off. I get out of bed and put on a black nike sweatshirt, jean shorts and i curl my hair. Its the beginning of June but the school is cold so i mix it. I brush my hair and teeth and slip on my black flip flops and i walk downstairs. My stomach was flipping, i was so scared of what Katie and Syd might do.
-school-
I walk in the building and I couldn't find Arden or Mia, neither of them came to school, Liv didn't go either so i was all by myself. I walk to my locker and open it, as soon as i open it a pie flys up and hits me in the face, i hear people laughing so i turn around and confetti fell to the ground after that i saw Katie and she took a picture. After all of that Caleb and Brennan ran over to me.

Arden's POV

MY parents left for work and took Victoria to school i usually take the bus but this time i stayed home because i was to scared. At around 7:38 am i saw that Katie and Sydney both posted a picture of Annie covered in pie and confetti "oh my god" i say to myself. I call Mia because she pretended to be sick and stayed home
Mia- don't even speak, i just saw the pic of Annie
Arden- what do we do...?
Mia- i don't know

Liv's POV

I was depressed so i stayed home and my mom said it was ok because of what happened with Katie. I woke up at 10 and looked through Instagram to see a picture of Annie covered in pie and confetti on Katie's page... 'Oh no' i thought.
-
A/N:
The picture above is Annie's outfit that she wore to school!