Chapter Eleven

Liv's POV

I was sitting in class bored as ever when my phone buzzes like non stop. I asked to go to the bathroom and checked my texts when i left the classroom.

Annie💗 (10)

Annie💗- Liv
Annie💗- i
Annie💗- cant
Annie💗- do
Annie💗- this
Annie💗- anymore
Annie💗- im
Annie💗- done
Annie💗- dont forget me
Annie💗- goodbye

I stood shocked then looked at the time she texted me "9:48am" it was 9:49 so i knew i had time.

Me- ANNIE
Me- STOP
Me- WHERE ARE YOU😭
-read-

Although she didn't answer me she read it so i knew she didn't do anything yet, i ran to Mr.Reeds office, he is our guidance counselor and i showed him the texts. He stood up and ran out the door. I was crying he told me to check the bathrooms and he was checking the janitors closets, we looked everywhere when i finally realized where she was...

Annie's POV

I was in the bathroom when Sydney walked in. She stood there and glared at me. About 3 minutes of silence I stupidly said "so you and Katie aren't friends anymore?" She looked at me and responded "ugh we are just in a tiny fight stop getting stupid ideas in your small brain!" I wanted to cry but i was fighting back tears "Katie will NEVER be your friend again so stop trying to get her back, your just a low life nobody that EVERYONE thinks is weird, you suck at gymnastics and only have 3 friends and everyone knows you like Brennan but he is a junior and will never go for a disgusting freshman like yourself" she told me. I was on the verge of crying and I couldn't say anything, i opened my mouth but she cut me off "STOP, DON'T SAY A WORD!" She went through her bag and pulled put a bottle of pills "here, kill yourself you ugly whore" she turned and walked out of the bathroom and left me there with the pills in my hand, i began to cry and ran out of the bathroom when i heard someone step out so somebody heard the whole thing. Liv and I have a special spot when you go into the cafeteria theres a little door that leads to a storage space and ran there. I texted Liv about 10 times basically saying i was going to kill myself. There were so many places i could have gone that no one would have found me but i knew going to our spot Liv would have shown up and stopped me.
-3 minutes later-
"ANNIE?!" Liv screamed as she bolted through the little door. I started crying while i was holding the pills in my hand i almost swallowed them but I didn't. She saw me and knocked the pills out of my hand and made them sprawl across the floor. "Annie, please don't do this, I couldn't live without you." Liv told me and i started crying even more. I told her what Syd had said to me and we talked for a bit then we walked out. Turns out Katie was the one in the bathroom that heard the whole thing she told our principal who called 911 and everyone was searching for me. When we walked out of the cafeteria everyone came up and hugged me including Katie, Mia, Arden, my parents, Hayley and Caleb. While we were talking Brennan came up to me. "Um, Annie...Can we talk?" He asked me and of course i said yes, ok yeah i like Brennan but he's a junior it would never happen. "I um....uh..." He was stuttering "yeah?" I say so he will continue. "I like you Annie...a lot, and i know your a freshman and im a junior but when we get older, age won't matter and when i heard what happened my hear broke and-" i cut him off and kissed him "ooooooh" everyone said as they watched us. I just smiled and moved on. Katie came up to me and said "Annie look, i miss you like crazy your were an amazing friend to me and ditching you was the biggest mistake i have ever made" i smiled and hugged her, when we were hugging I whispered in her ear "I ludges you" she smiled and we went on with our lives. 
-
This is the last chapter but there will be like an epilogue type thing where you will see what happens in Annie's future so stay tuned! xx