Chapter Ten

Annie's POV

I was on my phone and i was looking through old texts with Katie when the text bubble showed up like she was about to text me. My heart was pounding and a million thoughts rushed through my brain. It felt like hours but it was only like 5 minutes, then it went away... I got this feeling inside of me, like i was sad but relieved at the same time. I began to cry quietly until i fell asleep.

-next day-

-beep beep-
I woke up to my alarm. I got up and walked over to my bathroom. "Ew" i say to myself as i looked in the mirror. I brush my teeth and hair then curl it. I decided to dress somewhat nice so i put on my favorite black high-wasted skirt and a black crop top. I put my low black boots on and walked downstairs. "Aren't you a little dressed up?" My mom asked me "people wear skirts mom" i told her. She shrugged and i got in the car to go to school. When i get there, Katie is getting out in the car in front of me. She gets out and looks at me for a minute, she looked kind of...sad almost then she walked into the building. As i was walking into the school i ran right into someone, it was Brennan. "Oh sorry Brennan" i say to him "its chill...um can we talk?" He asked me and i say yes and he pulls me to the side. Caleb walked by and looked at us funny but kept walking. "Whats up?" I asked him "whats up? WHATS UP?!" He was screaming "Brennan shhh whats wrong" i asked confused "Katie is non stop TALKING about you in her sleep, she cries almost every night and will barley eat dinner." I stood there shocked when we heard the bell ring in the distance. "This conversation is not over" Brennan told me as he ran inside I slowly started behind him, when Liv came running up and grabbed my arm to hurry up. "Lets gooo" she said laughing and we started our day, a long day i might add, of drama and confusion...
-
Ok this chapter is hella boring but i needed a filler before the drama starts! Also follow me on Instagram @/hey.bratayley and comment on my recent post saying "from wattpad" i will follow you and give you a spam!💜