Chapter Seven

Annie's POV
It was Tuesday and my mom and dad told me I didn't have to go to school but i told them i wanted to. "I got your back" Caleb said to me as we walked into the school, i smiled. "ANNIE!" I hear someone say so i turn around it was Arden and Mia. "Glad you came to school" Mia said "you too" i told her "Annie..." I turn around and see Liv staring at me. "LIV" i dropped my stuff and hugged her, after the whole Katie thing we haven't really talked. "I missed you" she whispered to me "i missed you too" and we stopped hugging and the bell rang. I walked with Liv to Spanish when we passed Katie and Syd, Syd glared at me and Katie kind of looked up then looked away like she felt bad.
Later in the school day i was walking to go to the bathroom. When i got there i walked into the stall and then Katie and Syd walked in. I sat there silently waiting for them to leave. "B-but-but" "Katie stop crying we have to do this" Syd was telling her "Why?! Yeah what Annie and Arden did was rude and uncalled for but they don't deserve this" "Don't forget Mia" "ESPECIALLY MIA SHE DID NOTHING OK MAYBE I DON'T LIKE HER BUT I JUST UGH SYD" "she was in the group chat too" Syd was sounding disappointed. "I just can't do this anymore" I thought i heard them leave so i walked out but they weren't gone...

Arden's POV

I was in History when my phone vibrated but no one noticed. I raised my hand "Can i go to the bathroom?" My teacher says yes and i walk out i look at my texts

Annie💗 (3)
Miaaa🔥(4)
-
Annie💗- im stuck in the bathroom and Katie and Syd are in here too
Annie💗- i think they left
Annie💗- send help THEY DID NOT LEAVE AND I AM FACE TO FACE WITH SYDNEY
-
Miaaa🔥- Arden
Miaaa🔥-Arden
Miaaa🔥-ARDEN
Miaaa🔥- BATHROOM GO NOW
-
I gasped with fear and bolted to the bathroom when i got in there, there was so much yelling i didn't know what to do...

Mia's POV

Annieee😽❤️- Help me NOW
Annieee😽❤️- BATHROOM GO😭

I ran to the bathroom and Sydney was  yelling at Annie and Katie was yelling at Sydney so i started yelling and then Arden ran in and she began to yell but then....
-
Oooo cliff hanger what do you think will happen next?! I may or may not post another chapter tonight we will see!❤️
{also happy belated birthday bubba, i miss you🆑💜}