Chapter Eight

Annie's POV

"OW" i scream and i fall to the ground. I didn't pass out but I didn't want to open my eyes. "SYD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT" i hear Katie scream. "AHHHHHH" i hear Syd scream "ADREN STOP!!!" Mia yells "OMG" Katie shouts "HELP" Syd yelled "AHHHHH" everyone was screaming then a hear the door burst open and because of all the commotion i really did pass out...

Mia's POV

Everyone was shouting and Arden was beating Syd up. Then the door bursted open and it was ms. Ryder our history teacher. We all stopped and i looked behind me, Annie was passed out on the ground, Arden was on top of Syd and Katie was on top of Arden and i just stood there. She gasped "Oh my gosh, principals office now!!!" We all got up and left while she stayed back and called the nurse for Annie.
-office-
We all sat in chairs around mr. Thompson's (our principal) desk. "You girls did unlikely behavior and it will NOT be tolerated!" He went on and on about how what we did was wrong and other crap I didn't listen to, i ended up with 3-day detention, Katie had
5-day and Arden and Syd had a week plus suspension because they beat someone up. Annie got nothing obviously.

Katie's POV

I quietly walk into the nurses office, "um Annie?" I whisper "hmm?" She sounded tired and confused "look im sorry for being so rude to you" "no no it was my fault" she said apologizing about the group chat... We talked a bit then the bell rang and i had to go to class so i left. I wasn't sure about our 'friendship' but we will see what happens

Annie's POV

I woke up in the nurses office and soon Katie came in. We basically talked about how we were really rude to one another. The bell finally rang and she walked out. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. Seeing your 'best friend' just walk out of a room was more heartbreaking then ever. You would think it was a movie and i was about to die and she had to leave so she wouldn't see it happen. My 'best friend' just walked out of my life and i let it happen, seeing her leave was a big mistake and i want her back, but she doesn't want me...
-
Wow, you would think the stories over....BUT IT AINT! Yay more to come, last update for today though❤️