Chapter 2

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. Thank you sa pagsupport sa akin mapaTeentalk man o wattpad. Salamat sa time and sa effort  para basahin ang mga stories ko.

Chapter 2

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

-Helen Keller

Nakaupo ako sa isang  bench sa may isang park.  I braced myself as the cold wind blew and I closed my eyes para hindi ma sting ng malamig na hangin ang mga mata ko.

When I opened my eyes, I was sorrounded by snow.  I was shocked by the sudden change of the sorroundings. I clung tighter to my jacket and I saw a frozen lake. I remember this place.This is the place where I first met JC. Now I know where I am. I am in Boston.

Paano ako napunta dito? Then I heard laughter. The laughter of a child.  Hindi ko alam kung bakit bigla akong napangiti then I found myself walking towards the lake.

There I saw two figures, one of a man and the other of a little girl. They are both ice-skating. The girl maybe  3-5 years old. Nakapigtail yung girl and her laughter rang in the air as she is swayed in the air by the guy. They are both laughing their heart out and I can't help but smile at the scene. Napakasaya nila.

Then they both turn to look at me. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. They are both smiling and they waved back at me. I even heard the girl called out on me with a huge smile on her dimpled cheeks.

"Mommy!!!!" Then they both skated towards me. Pero nagulat ako when I suddenly found myself standing on a freezing water and before my eyes I saw as the ice on the lake started to melt down towards Johann and the little girl.

I tried to shout at them to turn back and run to the other side of the lake pero parang walang boses na lumalabas sa akin. Parang hindi nila ako naririnig. They just kept on skating joyfully towards me.

Then I shouted as both of them plunged into the freezing water. And both of them are calling out on me.

"Mommy!!!!!!"

"Angel"

I tried to reach out for their hands pero hindi ko maabot. Hindi rin ako makagalaw sa kinalalagyan ko.