First time we met

Hi guys this is my first fan fiction of one of my OTPS if it's bad I am sorry I can't promise I will get better also I would like to put out there is that drawings u see are not mine and I don't want create for them but my own.

"Uhh just another day of boring old school"Zane says. He goes in and sits in the gym waiting to be dismissed. He checked if anyone was looking which no one ever does and opens his bag and sticks his hands in his bag play's with his favorite horse Pinky cakes. And a few minutes later they call for dismissal and he goes to homeroom.
       He arrived and sat at his seat I the back alone of course and as he unpacked as this white haired kid with green eyes walked in and sat next to Zane and unpacked. He put away his stuff and stared at Zane for a second and said "Hi my name is Travis I just moved here".
Zane's POV
Agh what does this kid want.Oh god help me want to be alone I will just talk. Hi I am Zane and I would like u to leave me alone you hear me.
"Um ok" Travis says. Oh he looks ❤️ugh never mind.
Travis POV
Agh what's his problem just wanted to say hi. I think he's kind of cute❤️agh(face to Palm) no that's ridiculous you are a lady magnetic a shy lady magnetic.
        They continue with school till the end of the day and that is when the start to pack and go home. Zane left the classroom last like always to avoid any contact with anyone and as he was walking he saw that one of the bully's where bullying Travis and they both looked into each other's eyes and he just had to help he knew he had the risk of getting bullied as well but still was going to helped.
Zane's POV
Hey leave him alone Jonathan ."Why should I because he is your friend oh right you don't have any" Yay I might not have friends but I am not letting you bully people to make yourself feel better. Jonathan laughed you are dead meat (put's Travis down & lifts Zane) I am not afraid of you Jonathan put me down. Jonathan laughed then do something about it right then and there Travis comes and hits Jonathan with a heavy textbook on the head and knocks him out cold.
      (Zane fall down on to the floor & Travis helps him up ) "Thanks for saving my butt back there"Travis says, 

I should be thanking you  Zane said.
I am sorry for being mean to you before .
Oh it's ok,um you want to be friends Travis said (puts out his hand)
Zane looks at his and shakes it and says "friends "

That's the end of this chapter sorry if it was cheesy I will try to make it better tell me if you like it and if you do I will make more😋