{15} Help for Him

~Tuesday, October 8th~

"Today you will be making lasagne with a partner!" Mrs. Ylva tells everyone.

Everyone smiles, looking around the room.

"Partner choices are up to you guys. We have all the ingredients here, hopefully we won't run out. Now, go cook up some lasagne!"

Aphmau and I look at each other, and nod.

I head over to the fridge to grab some ingredients, she does the same.

We take all the necessary ingredients, and head back to our station.

I look over at Laurance, and see he's with a red haired guy... Max? Is that his name?

"Alright Zane, are you ready to make this lasagne the best lasagne there ever is?" Aphmau asks, standing completely straight as if she were a soldier.

"I an ready!" I reply, doing the sane pose but with one hand at my forehead.

We both laugh quietly at our foolishness.

Her smile... her laugh... I wish I could see that everyday of my life...

"Zane, you okay? Your face is red."

I look at her dumbfounded, then shake my head.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine."

Aphmau smiles, she seems relieved. "Good, I thought you had a fever or something."

I smile at the thought of her worrying about me.

"Alright, let's get cooking!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, class dismissed!"

Everyone begins to exit the classroom, once more, entering the long hallways.

Also, it's lunch time.

"Hey Zane, wanna just walk around the hallways for a bit? We may bump into the others." Aphmau suggests.

I nod, "Sure."

We walk around the long hallways.

White brick walls.

White ceiling.

Wooden doors.

Stone floors.

That's the only thing you can see while walking down these halls.

Well, plus the occasional posters for people to join clubs and what not.

"Hey Aph." Someone calls out.

We both turn our heads, and see the familiar black haired boy.

Aaron.

"O-oh! Hey Aaron!" Aphmau says, a small smile on her face, as well as faint pink on her cheeks.

Why is she blushing?

"We're just walking around for now, then we'll meet up with the rest. Wanna join?" Aph asks him.

I feel so tempted on telling him to leave...

But that would be rude.

"Sure." Aaron answers, joining our walk. He is walking on her right, while I am on her left.

They begin talking, sometimes including me, but the conversations are mostly only with the two.

Along the way, we run into Dante and Travis.

When we do, we head to the cafeteria.

There, most of the others are waiting.

We sit down at a table, all of our friends seated there.

I sit at the end of the table, next to Vylad. Next to him is Garroth, Kawaii~chan, then Nicole.

On the other side, in front of me is Travis, on his left is Dante, Aaron, Aphmau, then Lucinda.

Everyone is talking and laughing.

Although I feel as if my eyes keep landing on the two.

She keeps blushing and acting all strange with him.

It's bothering me.

I think everyone noticed because they all look at me, then each other, then back at me.

Everyone except for Aaron and Aphmau.

"H-hey, Aaron... are you good at physics?" Dante speaks up.

"Decent." Aaron replies.

"Can you help Dante with his physics homework? He's terrible at it." Travis says, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Hey!" Dante glares at Travis.

"Truth hurts, buddy." Travis says.

Aaron shakes his head, "I'm busy today. I gotta head home and help my mom with some chores so I can't help after school either. Sorry, Dante. Maybe another time?"

Dante swears under his breath.

"Oh! That reminds me. Aaron, you promised that you'd help me out with math right now." Aphmau says, turning to Aaron.

Vylad, Travis, and Dante all mutter something, but it is quite inaudible.

"Aphmau, you can't right now. You need to help me with uh... art... yeah, that's it." Lucinda says.

"Oh? I'm sorry Lucinda, but can we do that another time? This is really important." Aphmau smiles apologetically. She turns back to Aaron. "Alright, let's go."

Aphmau and Aaron both walk away, exiting the cafeteria.

Once they're gone, everyone turns to look at me, with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" I say in a questioning tone.

"This is a disaster... this can't happen." Travis says.

"My ship is being ruined!" Kawaii~chan cries.

"This isn't fair, Zane was here first!" Garroth says, banging his fist on the table.

"Calm down! What the hell are you guys talking about?" I ask.

Travis sighs, shaking his head. He lifts up his hand, and smacks me across the face. Of course, not too hard.

"What the fu--?!" I shake my head.

"How can you sit there, and watch your girl-- best friend being stolen!"

I sigh, slowly getting angry with everyone. "She's not a possession," I say, calming down a bit, "plus, she needs math help, so why would I stop them?"

They all groan, annoyed expressions on their faces.

"You're impossible." Vylad tells me.

Everyone moves on, beginning to talk about other things.

Well... it was quite... bothersome that Aphmau went to him first for math...