I'll Be Here

A/N : I'm so so so so so so so, sorry for my inactivity. I've been so busy and it's taken up so much of my time:( I'm getting back into writing again but if you'd like to check out vine edit account for ouat it is slay parrilla so make sure to check that out !!(: Enjoy. 💖💖💖

(If there's any misspelled words or phrases I'm sorry, all my mistakes!😂)

~~~

Regina's leg shook nervously as she waited in the hospital waiting room. Her Father had just gotten into a car accident and she was there to make sure he was alright, but the doctors wouldn't let her anywhere near him until they got him comfortable and secure.

She denied every phone call she had gotten from family members, she wouldn't know what to say, and she just couldn't talk about it without getting anxious or nervous.

Regina clenched her fists and looked down at her phone, fighting every urge to take her phone and call the only person who could calm her down. Her best friend, Robin. Biting her lip, she grabbed the phone and grunted, going straight to the phone app. She dialed his number and felt her breaths start to shorten.

"Hello?"

Her heart pounded inside her chest, and for a second she thought of hanging up and explaining it to him now, but her mouth spoke before her brain did.
"Robin, I need you to come to the hospital."

The line was silent for a moment.

"Regina, is everything okay? Are you hurt?" He asked worryingly.

Regina sighed. "Physically, I'm fine," She sadly chuckled. "It's my Father, he's gotten into an accident, and I'm a little.." She trailed off, searching for words.

"Scared?"

"Exactly." She replied, exhaling.

"Of course, I'll be there in a couple minutes, St. Joseph's Hospital right?" He asked.

"That's the one."

He nodded as he thought about the actual location of the hospital.
"See you then."

//

Regina forgot how much stress you were put under when somebody you love has a 90% chance of dying, at least that's what the doctors said.

Robin suddenly came walking quickly from around the corner. "Hey." He spoke.

She stood up and let him hug her for a quick second. "Hey." She sighed.

"How you holding up?" He asked, sitting down in the chair next to her.

She shrugged. "I can't help but think he's really gonna leave me."

Robin shook his head.
"Have a little faith Regina, your Father is a strong man." Robin assured her.

"You don't understand." She replied, shaking her head.

"Is that so?" He scoffed. "I've lost my Mother and Father, at 9 years old." He replied, frustrated with his friends stubbornness.

Regina knew he was right of course, he probably had experienced what she felt, but right now, she wanted everything to be okay again.
"Sorry," She said. "Forgive me?"

He chuckled. "Always."

She gave some what of a smile a smile at him but then glanced back at the dirt stained hospital floor. "Do you really think he'll be okay?"

Robin nodded and cupped his hands together.
"I believe that if you have faith in him being alright, he will be." He replied.

She nodded and bit her lip. She felt so attacked, everything that happened was happening quicker and quicker by the second, and truthfully, she felt faint.