Spin the Bottle.

Hello everyone! I haven't been very active because of school and a whole bunch of other things but I hope this makes up for it. I've missed writing & this is one of my favorite one-shots I've written.

Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to follow and favorite! :)

~ ~ ~ ~

Right when Regina entered the room, and everyone had been heartlessly laughing... she knew that she was in trouble. They were drunk. Of course they were. And she was sober, and not at all in the mood for stupid grins and jokes. So she walks past as fast as she can, but apparently not fast enough. Bright blue eyes greet her in the corner of her home. Who the hell did he think he was? She had specifically told Snow that she had the dining room and the bathroom to her liking but any mess was hers to clean up. And he, he wasn't anywhere near the bathroom.

"Madam Mayor," He smiles, walking past her with his hands in his pockets.

"Not so fast." She catches his wrist and twirls it around as he clenches his teeth in pain. And when he turns, an angry gaze meets him.

Chuckling, she looks him up and down. She's surprised to see him start to grin at her with a stupid face. She quirks and eyebrow at him and stares down at the hands in his pockets. This time, she's the one to smirk at him and find his gaze again.

"What are you doing wandering my halls with your hands in your pockets?" She asks, and then something clicks and she suddenly remembers him. He's a thief. A thief that stole from the rich to give to the poor, in his defense anyway. "Don't tell me you're dumb enough to be stealing from the Mayor's home."

His dimpled grin remains, and he shrugs his shoulders lazily.

"Empty your pockets."
She demands, crossing her arms.

And so he does, turns his pockets inside out, and the stupid, stupid, grin that was irritating the shit out her stayed. She pats down on his clothing, all the while staring deadly into his eyes. "Never let me find you back here again. Do you understand? You have no business wandering my halls like this is your house." She bites.

"Apologies, Milady. I just got curious, and wanted to take a look around. I'm not used to these new rules in this new world--"

"It's called respecting others privacy! What don't you understand about that? God, you're a damn fool."

He frowns and she immediately feels bad for taking her shit of a day out on a stranger who was just curious about this realm. It wasn't that big of a deal. She needed to calm down. Sighing, she shakes her head and puts her hands to her forehead. God, she felt like passing out. She needed to lie down, and now.

"Sorry for snapping at you like that, it's been a stressful day and I just-- I don't have the time and patience to deal with anyone or anything right now. I apologize for my rudeness. Have a good rest of your night."

Without even getting a chance to reply, she rushes past him and into her room.

For a second he stands there, shocked. He's not entirely sure why she had let him off so easily. Sure, she had a bad day but hadn't she been The Evil Queen back in the Enchanted Forest? Why had she been rude and then apologized? He can't quite put his finger on it, but all he knows was that she was not at all what he thought she'd look like. She was stunning, beautiful painted red lips and brunette curled locks that he just now realized he wanted to run his fingers through.

He liked how she held herself. Liked the daring gaze she had given him just a couple seconds ago while he stared at her like an idiot. And she was completely unaware that he had been admiring every inch of her face.