2

Getting ready took about an hour and a half, it would've taken less time but Scott's room is literally five feet away from my window and he was blasting his terrible music. Just loud enough to annoy me but not loud enough to annoy anybody else in the neighborhood. The music would always get super quiet and then have a really loud blast of noise, causing me to keep messing up when trying to apply my makeup. Unfortunately my window was stuck open, as it had been for years. So only a screen had been in its place. I hated Scott McCall.

I suddenly heard the music turn off as I was about to grab my purse. I sighed, finally. "Malia." I heard Scott say. I internally groaned.

"What?" I walked up to my window and opened the screen.

"Where are you going?" He asked warily.

"Stiles' party." I answered. He Groaned.

"I forgot that you were friends with Stiles." He was scolding himself.

"As long as you stay out of my way tonight, I'll stay out of yours. Alright?" I asked him for a truce. He sighed.

"Yeah. Alright." He closed his window and I closed my screen, glad that I would have a whole night Scott-free. I jogged down the stairs and saw Lydia's car in my driveway through the window. Nice. I locked the door behind me and ran to the car, giddy with excitement.

"Hey, Mal! Are you ready?" She asked me, smiling, as I hopped into her car. I smiled back.

"More than ready, Lyds. This is going to be a great party." I replied. "Hey, you should really talk to Stiles while you're there, he's a great guy." Stiles would thank me for this later. She turned to me.

"Why don't you 'talk' to him?" She winked at me. I shrugged.

"We're too good of friends, but just because I won't date him it doesn't mean he isn't s great guy, Lyds. You should talk to him more." I answered. Stiles would definitely be happy about this.

"Alright." She smiled after considering it for a while. "He seems nice, I definitely want to become better friends with him, I don't know if I want to date him though. We'll see." 

When we reached the party there were already a bunch of cars lined up down the neighborhood. This was definitely going to be a great party.

When we walked in the air smelled like alcohol and... Vanilla. When I was about to go find the cause of that vanilla smell Stiles came running up to us. "Hey, glad you could make it guys!" He said, talking over the noise of the party. "Drinks are in the back as well as some snacks if you get hungry."

"Sheriff Stilinksi is letting you get the whole senior class wasted?" I asked. He looked away.

"He's out of town." He shrugged. "I won't tell if you guys don't."

"Nice party, Stiles." Lydia smiled at him. He looked over, clearly shocked that she remembered his name.

"Thanks, Lydia." After he had a few seconds of swooning over Lydia he snapped out of his daze. "Guys, let's go to the back. That's where the real fun is."

He lead us through the crowd of people I barely knew until we reached his couch. I saw a group of people I was kind of friends with. Erica, Allison, Kira, Isaac, and Liam (a sophomore). Oh no. Scott. When we locked eyes we both groaned a little bit. "Hey guys!" I waved to them. All of them said some form of greeting back except for Scott. Typical.

"What are you guys doing?" Lydia asked. They were all sitting in a circle on the floor around a bottle.

"Spin the bottle? Really? What are we-- sixth graders?" I laughed.

"Hey-- it's fun. Come on, join us." Kira laughed at Lydia and I. I caved and sat down next to Kira. Lydia sat down next to Stiles (which I'm sure Stiles was very pleased about).

"Alright, Kira's turn." Isaac pointed to Kira. Kira warily grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. We all watched, waiting to see who it would land on. When it finally slowed, it was Liam. Liam's eyes were open wide.

"Alright, Liam and Kira, kiss." Allison made kissing noises which made all of us laugh.

"Liam get ready for the best kiss of your life, kid." Kira laughed, though I could tell she was nervous. They leaned in with all of our eyes glued on them. When they made contact everyone in the group started cheering, jokingly. Kira was the first to break the kiss. Liam was still in a daze.

"Alright, who's next?" Kira laughed it off.

"I vote Scott." Isaac said.

Everyone started cheering in, even me."Scott! Scott! Scott!"

"Alright! I'll go." He waved his hands at us to tell us to calm down. He grabbed to bottle and spun it. All of our eyes were glued on the bottle. Not me, not me.

The bottle began slowing down. When it finally stopped it was on me. Everyone stared at us.

"Nope." We both said.

"No, no, no. You guys can't back out." Erica said. "Against the rules."

"She has a point." Isaac pointed towards Erica.

"We'll count down, if you don't kiss by 0, you guys lose." Lydia chirped in. I glared at Lydia and she shrugged at me. She knew how much I hated losing.

"3..." Stiles began. Was I really going to lose just because I refused to kiss someone?

"2..." Everybody was counting down now. It was just a kiss, five seconds tops.

"1..." Just as Scott was about to say something I grabbed his face. I wasn't about to lose. I slammed my lips into his. I could tell that he was surprised, but I mean who wouldn't be surprised by their enemy kissing them just so they wouldn't lose a game. His lips were soft. After about half a second he began to kiss back. He was actually a really great kisser. I let go of his face and looked back towards the group. They were all speechless.

"Whoa. I didn't think you'd do it. Nice job." Isaac broke the silence in the group. Did I really just think that Scott McCall was a great kisser?

"I need a drink."

AN: I'll probably be uploading again tonight :)) it feels like somebody is continuously punching me in the mouth bc I have to wear rubber bands on my braces again-- kill me.