6

"Ugh." I moaned and put my head on my desk. "Maybe we shouldn't have stayed up until 3 am binge watching tv shows again. We've been doing this for two weeks." I turned to face him. His head was on the desk too.

"It was worth it." He yawned. I snorted.

"I know. But still." I answered. Our teacher had just finished teaching our sixth hour, so now we had time to work on our homework for a few minutes with our partner before we left.

"Hey, love birds." Lydia tapped the table with her fingers. Scott and I both groaned at her.

"I'll take that as a 'Hey, Lydia!'. Anyways, want to go hang out tonight?" Lydia asked. I saw Scott lift up his head.

"Lydia, we have spoken like three times." He said. She laughed.

"Well, since you are friends with Malia now, we should merge our friend groups." She smiled.

"Sure, I'll come. Can Stiles?" He asked. Lydia nodded.

"Malia, you in?" Lydia asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know, I'm really tired--" I began to say.

"We're going to the Arcade." Lydia almost sang. My head shot up.

"Yes." I answered, almost yelling. Lydia knew this would change my mind because she knew how much I wanted something from there. There was this giant stuffed deer that I had been trying to win out of the claw machine for years. I had probably spent hundreds of dollars pining after that deer. Tonight, I was going to get it.

"I'm getting that deer." I answered, nodding to Lydia, she grinned. Scott stared at me like I was crazy.

The bell rang and everybody started to get up to leave except Scott and I.

"Are you guys going to get up?" Lydia laughed.

"I'm tired." I whined. Scott patted my back as he stood up.

"Hey, Scott, Malia. Hey Lydia!" Stiles smiled as he approached us. Lydia turned towards him.

"Hey, Stiles. Want to come to the arcade with us?" She asked him. Stiles was clearly shocked that Lydia was asking him to hang out so it took him a few seconds to respond.

"Me, stiles? Yes, yeah. Totally." He answered. I shipped them so much.

"Come on, Malia. Off to the arcade." Lydia said to me.

"What right now? Scott and I can't take a nap first?" I asked.

"I mean if you want to sleep with Scott I can give you some priva--" Lydia joked.

"Not like that! No! I meant we both stayed up to three am last night. We're tired." I interrupted her, my cheeks flushed.

"Cmon, Malia. We can sleep in the car." Scott pulled me up. He was right, it took about half an hour to get there, I could take a quick nap.

"Alright." I yawned. Letting him pull me along.

"Why were they up until three a.m...?" I heard Stiles mumble to Lydia. Scott turned around and glared at Stiles.