XVI. Clean or Leave

Namjoon is fed up with Jin's behavior; avoiding Namjoon, minimal exchanging of words with Namjoon, refusing to look at Namjoon.  He wants Jin's explanation.  He wants Jin's attention.  He wants Jin.  Namjoon is willing to go to the extremes to get what he so desperately wants.

Namjoon randomly decided that his house was dirty.  "Hey, Jin," Namjoon shouted upon entering the dining area.  Papers were spread out on the table where Jin was studying.  "Time to clean."

"I'm busy," Jin replied, annoyed.  He hates acting this way, but he's simply too cowardly to face Namjon.

"I wasn't asking you.  I am telling you to get up and clean."

Jin scoffed, "My grades are more important than Cinderella chores."

Namjoon's eyes narrowed at the older male.  Pointing towards the front door he yelled, "Get out!"

SeokJin's heart dropped to his stomach as he hesitantly looked up.  For the first time since that kiss, they made eye-contact.  The student stammered, "W-w-what?"

"You either help, or find a new residence," Namjoon said, venom in his words.  He honestly didn't want Jin to leave, but he didn't necessarily want him to stay.  He figures being alone is better than being invisible.

Jin never thought Namjoon could be so... cruel.  It hurt.  Sighing, he put his stuff away and asked, "What should I clean up first?"

"Your act," Namjoon answered, and then bursted out laughing.  It took a minute for Namjoon to chill and see Jin's unamused face.  "Okay, sorry, um..." He rubbed his neck awkwardly.  "Help me with the dishes."

Jin reluctantly made his way to the sink.  "I wash, you dry," he said.  Although he loathes handwashing dishes, he loves the bubbles. Namjoon grinned and agreed.

About halfway through, the sink was overflowing with bubbles.  He focused on them, trying to ignore the man beside him.  Alas, Jin could still feel Namjoon's eyes penetrating him.  Being stared at bugs Jin.

SeokJin held up a handful of bubbles in Namjoon's direction and blew them into his face.  "It's not nice to stare," he said.  Namjoon gasped and reached over Jin to get ammunition.  He scooped up bubbles and put them down Jin's shirt.

Jin dropped his sponge and retaliated, sloshing dirty dish water out of the sink and soaking Namjoon.  "Oh now you've done it," Namjoon growled playfully.

He grabbed the water hose head from the sink and aimed at bubble blowing boy.  Before Jin could retreat, Namjoon pulled the trigger handle, spraying him with hot water.

Before running away, Jin splashed more soapy water at the enemy.  He giggled as he ran around the house, slipping often due to his soaked socks sliding on the slick floor.

Namjoon chased after him.  "Where do you think you're going, huh?"

Jin lied, "I have to pee!" He tried to shut the bathroom door, but Namjoon barged in and tackled him before it could close.  The shower was directly across from the door, so Namjoon and Jin ended up falling into the tub, the younger on top.  Despite the pain, neither could stop laughing.

Antarctic water rained down on them as Namjoon turned the handle and pulled.  "Hah!  Now you're soaked," Namjoon exclaimed triumphantly.

"Well so are you," Jin pointed out, laughing.  Namjoon laughed, too, and looked at the male underneath him.  The moment their gazes met, Jin's breath hitched.  Their faces had been close this whole time, but they only just realized it.

Hearts raced while eyes wandered to each other's lips.  Hesitantly, Namjoon bent down and gave Jin a long, gentle kiss.  They both felt it, that fairytale "spark."  Just a spark was all it took to light a fire in the two males.  The water was bone-chilling, yet they only felt the warmth from their flaming hearts.

When the younger parted, Jin pouted, "Why did you stop?" Namjoon grinned, showing off his uneven dimples and kissed Jin again, only this time, he didn't stop.

At the end of the day, the dishes are still abandoned, the kitchen is still dirtier than before, puddles of water are still all over the floor, and the house has yet to be cleaned.  So much for clean or leave...