XXXV. Epilogue

SeokJin graduated with a culinary degree and ended up becoming a well-known chef in the city of Seoul.  The man even owned his own fancy restaurant, EatJin.  At first, it was a struggle because of Jin's reputation, but as time passed people began overlooking his "mistake" and gave his food a chance.  Plus, his secret recipes are so scrumptious, nobody could find it in their heart (or stomach) to judge the homosexual chef.

Yoongi had joked around about his best friend being a model, and eventually Namjoon took Yoongi's advice.  What better career path could possibly exist for such a hot, cute and sexy human being?  Anthony Vaccarello, a well-known fashion designer, approached Namjoon as he was saying his last goodbye to the modelling school he had just graduated from.  It was like a dream come true when he signed the contract to model for Yves Saint Laurent.  (Hoseok may or may not have had a hand in this arrangement, but Namjoon doesn't need to know that...)  Sure, the schedule was hectic and he'd often get called into work without notice, but the paycheck was grand and seeing himself on billboards all over the country made him feel important and successful.

Since SeokJin and Namjoon couldn't have children, and obviously didn't fit requirements to adopt in South Korea, they adopted two dogs instead; Rapmon and Jjang-gu; quite the rascals, those two.  It's not like they had time for kids anyway.

Yoongi was fired 4 years after the Namjoon-SeokJin scandal.  The principal, Bang Shihyuk himself, caught Yoongi and Hoseok having sex in the bathroom in the teacher's lounge.  They forgot to lock the bathroom door... again.  Idiots.  Losing his job wasn't that bad, though.  He wasn't passionate about teaching like Namjoon.  But, of course, a man cannot support himself without a job.  Being the kind man he is, SeokJin offered Yoongi a job as live entertainment at EatJin.  Playing classical music on a grand piano all day wasn't exactly Yoongi's forté, but it was easy and the hours allowed him enough time to make a name for himself as an underground rapper.

After getting his Bachelor's of Fine Arts degree, Hoseok opened a dance studio in the heart of Seoul, attracting boys and girls of all ages who desired to dance.  He also offered dance lessons there for aspiring dancers and people who wanted to improve their skills.  An entertainment company found out about his impressive teaching skills through the large number of trainees who claimed having attended Hoseok's classes.  BigHit Entertainment sought him out, and Jung Hoseok began coaching the trainees there.  It wasn't long before he was promoted to being the choreographer for a rookie boy band.  BTS, the boy band trio, became one of the most successful K-pop groups in the music industry, partially because of Hoseok's eye-catching choreography.

Although they lead very busy lives, the four men always made sure to make time for their partner.  Yoongi and Hoseok struggled, their relationship could be compared to an ancient building that constantly threatened to collapse.  On the other hand, Namjoon and Jin's relationship is goals.

Indeed, SeokJin and Namjoon's marriage is near-perfect.  Their bond is bulletproof, and their love for one another always overcame all of the obstacles in their relationship.  It's safe to say that they lived "happily ever after. The End."

62 years later...

SeokJin kept his memories in the form of polaroids.  Oh yes, in his 85 years of life, he has always been the kind of person who just had to capture precious memories in a picture.  He didn't use a digital camera, though.  He always used his pink polaroid camera.  Hoseok had bought it for him as an engagement gift.  All of the beautiful moments in his life were captured with a click of a light pink button.

Despite being the oldest, SeokJin managed to outlive his friends, family, and his lover.  It was difficult at first; being alone.  But over time, he became accustomed to his secluded lifestyle.