XXVIII. A Proper Date

The couple was not exactly dressed appropriately for a restaurant as fancy as this one.  Well, at least Jin wasn't.

Since he lost his job, Namjoon was free to take the older out on dates whenever he pleased.  Therefore, he decided to surprise SeokJin with a date that doesn't include a toilet and dirty surfaces.

He wore light blue skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and a bubblegum pink hoodie — which he tied around his waist before they entered the restaurant.  Namjoon wore a black turtleneck accompanied by a light tan trench coat, light blue jeans and shiny black dress shoes.

A huge sparkling chandelier hung in the middle of the large restaurant, and they were seated right beneath the crystals.  The walls of the restaurant were a light cream color, and the carpeted floors were maroon with a golden speckled pattern.  Each dark wood table had four legs; the bottom of each peg resembled a dog's foot.  White tablecloths draped over every mahogany table.  The matching chairs were perhaps the most comfortable seats they have ever planted their butts in, even though it lacked a cushion.

"I don't like our waiter," Jin said from across one of the smaller round tables fit for two.

"Our waiter doesn't like us," Namjoon pointed out.  And It was true.

Thanks to their faces being revealed on national television along with the story of their 'crime,' many Korean citizens recognized them.  Namjoon thought about just disguising himself as he did in school since it was his pretty side that was shown on TV, but he didn't want Jin to face people's hate all by himself.

"At least the food is good," SeokJin said after swallowing some black bean sauce noodles.  "Like, super duper scrumptious."

Namjoon smiled widely and asked, "Is it supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?"

Jin frowned and tilted his head to the side, but soon shrugged, figuring it was just another English word.  "Uh... I guess," he replied, unsure of what he just confirmed.

Namjoon chuckled and watched Jin eat.  The younger man's plate was the same as it was when the waiter sat it in front of him.  He's been distracted by the beautiful man across from him; mesmerized by the way he eats.  Jin likes to have his mouth completely full when he eats, and he's very noisy.  Namjoon can't help but find it cute.

SeokJin wiped his mouth on his soft, black polyester napkin before setting his metal chopsticks down and letting out a satisfactory sigh.  His stomach admits that it could definitely take about three or six more servings.  Alas, this extravagant place is quite expensive and Namjoon is not made of money.

Suddenly, they heard a loud gasp and a booming voice exclaiming, "Oh my God, you're here, too?!"

The couple glanced up at the other forbidden couple, Hoseok and Yoongi, who were dressed in Versace.  Namjoon suddenly felt underdressed and self-conscious about tonight's fashion choices.

Hoseok apparently felt a bit daring that evening, for he was sporting a rather exposing outfit; black slacks with a matching suit jacket.  The jacket had a single gold button placed near his bellybutton, which showed off the tanned skin of his chest and abdomen.

[A/N: because y'all gotta see this]

On the opposite end of the scale for exposure extremes was Yoongi

On the opposite end of the scale for exposure extremes was Yoongi.  He wore a sleek slim-fitting virgin wool suit, fastened in the middle with two buttons; underneath, a red wine colored turtleneck.  He topped his outfit a pair of off-white gloves.

Hoseok cleared his throat and smiled, "So... double date?"

A double date with Hoseok was the last thing Jin wanted.  He had a feeling that his loud-mouthed friend will embarrass him.  Hoseok knows some things... Jin was quick to decline the offer as he stood up from his chair.

Not wanting his boyfriend to be upset, Yoongi pushed the man's broad shoulders, forcing him to sit back down.  "Nonsense," Yoongi spoke, noticing his friend's full plate of food, "Namjoon hasn't eaten, yet."

"Yeah, but—," Jin tried to argue.

Knowing SeokJin's weakness, Hoseok smirked and interrupted, "I'll pay for seconds."

Jin hesitated a moment before asking, "And thirds?"

"Yes."

Kim SeokJin didn't even have to think.  His love for food is legitimate.  "Deal."

To be continued...