XXIX. Double Date

Kim SeokJin's mouth must be full before he will chew his food.  The process of stuffing his mouth is quite noisy, especially with noodles.  He also tends to make sounds of satisfaction when he eats something particularly delectable.

Hoseok is the only noisy person Yoongi tolerates, but since SeokJin is Hoseok's best friend, Yoongi is forced to tolerate that noisy being as well.

"How does he," Yoongi gestured towards Jin, "not bother you guys?" SeokJin scoffed and scowled at Yoongi for a split second before returning his focus to the bowl of jjajangmyeon beneath his nose.

"We've been friends for three years," Hoseok shrugged before using his chopsticks to place gimbap on his outstretched tongue, completely oblivious to Yoongi's perverted stare.

Namjoon talked with food in his mouth about how he thinks the way Jin's way of eating is cute; earning him a small 'thanks' from SeokJin, who also spoke with a full mouth.

Yoongi was two seconds away from prying his eyes off of his boyfriend to scold the couple before Hoseok decided to change the topic.  "So," he started, stretching the vowel.  A sly smile then stretched across his lips before he popped the question.

"Have you fucked yet?"

Violent coughing filled the restaurant as SeokJin choked on a mouthful of rice.  He immediately turned away from the table to save his friends' dinner from his half-chewed rice; instead decorating the fancy floors with white specks.  Lack of oxygen had Jin's face and neck red.  His throat was on fire and his eyes were brimming with tears.

Namjoon would've been worried had he not been distracted by a flashback of their first kiss.  He remembered the childish butterflies he felt in his stomach when Jin's soft lips met his own.  Namjoon subconsciously touched his bottom lip as he stared into space, reminiscing SeokJin's dominance.  Though half-asleep, Jin initiated the kiss that instantly turned into a heated make-out session.  Although it was only a flashback, Namjoon swore he could feel SeokJin grinding against him.

While Yoongi questioningly watched Namjoon bite his index finger, Hoseok was holding out a glass of water for his friend.  He didn't ask Jin if he was okay.  Instead, Hoseok asked, "Should I take that as a yes?"  Apparently Jin's life didn't hold as much importance as his sex life did.

"Ya!  Namjoon!"  Yoongi's raspy voice made Namjoon snap back to reality.  The first thing he noticed was the change in the restaurant's temperature.  The second thing he noticed was that his pants were fitting significantly tighter than he last remembered.  Then it hit him: it wasn't the restaurant that heated up, it was him.

After Jin soothed his throat with cool water and recovered from his coughing fit, he confronted his shameless friend.  "Hoseok-ah, why on earth are you bringing this up at the dinner table in the middle of a restaurant?"

"I'm curious!  Just tell me!"

"No," Namjoon mumbled.

"No?!" Hoseok exclaimed, "You guys haven't banged yet?!" Thanks to his outburst, all eyes in the restaurant were on their table.  Embarrassed, Yoongi dropped his metal chopsticks on the table and covered his face with his hands.

Namjoon abruptly rose to his feet stiffly.  He wasn't thinking of how disrespectful he was about to be towards his hyungs.  Namjoon's throbbing boner was his one and only concern.  "We gotta go," he said dryly before grabbing Jin's forearm, dragging him out of his seat, and making a mad-dash towards the exit.

Flushed face still hidden by his hands, Yoongi declared, "I am never eating with you guys ever again."