seven.

"Can spirits kill themselves?"

Yoongi's blood ran cold at the question Jimin asked him as they sat in the main living room of the mansion together. Jimin had returned a few hours ago, in tears and mumbling about someone named 'Jungkook' along with basically every curse word in the book.

"Jimin-"

"Or like, end their time as a spirit before their killer is arrested or something. I'm not thinking about doing it I just... I want to know." Jimin sighed, tracing shapes into the carpet. "Has there ever been anyone who has? Is it possible?"

"Y-Yes it's possible." Yoongi answered, watching Jimin intently. "But spirits say that where you go if you kill your spirit self is worse than being a spirit itself. Because you didn't accomplish the one goal that spirits have, it's said that you just become a consciousness. Kind of like being in a coma for the rest of time."

Yoongi watched Jimin's expression grow into a more fearful one. "Scary, I know." He shifted around where he sat. "O-One of my friends did."

"I'm so sorry." Jimin mumbled, moving closer to the older spirit and resting his hand on his knee.

"It's fine." Yoongi sighed. "It was fifteen years ago. He was killed due to a deliberate fire started, and couldn't take the pain after he realized that his brother took his life due to loneliness. He blamed his brother's death on himself and... I assume you can figure out what happened next."

Jimin nodded and leaned forward to give Yoongi a light hug, the older spirit tensing slightly before wrapping his arms around Jimin. "He was actually the first to figure out how to do it." The blonde stated once he pulled away. "I guess you deserve to know don't you? It's kind of common spirit knowledge now."

Yoongi sighed and sat up. "If you find the exact weapon your murderer used to kill you and injure yourself in the exact way that ended your previous life, your spirit will cease to exist."

Jimin's widened and he gulped, thinking about the knife that lay in Jungkook's kitchen drawer.

"O-Oh." Yoongi nodded.

"But because many spirits have a hard time finding their killer, not many could  end their second life even if they wanted to. There's only been three." He sighed, before standing up and glancing at the living family who was currently watching TV. "I'm going to go have a nap if that's alright with you?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

Yoongi nodded and ascended up the stairs, Jimin sighing and standing up.

"Jimin-Ah, I saw you were upset when you came in today. Are you doing alright?" The orange haired turned around and smiled once he saw Mark, nodding softly.

"I'm alright now, Hyung." He smiled, "Jungkook - my killer - was being a deceiving bitch and I couldn't deal with him anymore."

Mark nodded and wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Deceiving bitch huh? A lot of killers are. What did he do?" The elder asked, Jimin sighing and leaning into his touch slightly.

"He's friends with someone who I used to know. He met up with him today and had the nerve to act as if he missed me, and was saying that "Jimin will be missed" and all that bullshit. He also threatened to hurt my friend, to which I told him that I'd strangle him in his sleep if he did." Jimin rambled, Mark laughing softly at the last thing the younger said.

"Good job. But always remember, you can do whatever you want and no one would be able to see you. Kick him in the dick for me will you?" Jimin laughed and nodded.

"Will do."

-----

"Oh you're back."

"And you're a lying piece of shit."

Jungkook sighed as Jimin walked back into his house, sitting down on the couch next to the younger boy.

"You're still mad about me and Taehyung?" He asked, Jimin humming in response.

"All I'm saying is that when Tae finds out, which he will because I don't plan on staying a spirit forever, you'll regret it." Jimin mumbled, absentmindedly watching whatever was playing on the screen.

"I'm really the one who gets to decide how long you'll be a spirit aren't I?" Jungkook smirked before standing up. "I'm going to go have a shower."

"I hope you slip and die." The spirit nodded, not sparing a glance at the other.

"Thanks I appreciate it." Jungkook chuckled before walking upstairs. Jimin heard the shower turn on a few moments later and sighed before standing up, walking upstairs as well.

He had been having a though for awhile, but dismissed it for various reasons. He could only touch things that belonged to Jungkook right? And his outfit was getting pretty old so...

Jimin quickly looked behind his back as he opened Jungkook's closet, rummaging through the various articles of clothing. His heart basically stopped, however, when he spotted one hoodie amongst the rest. The spirit's eyes widened as he took the sweater out of the closet, noticing the familiar pattern well.

It was Taehyung's favourite.

The other male used to wear it 24/7, that is until he abruptly stopped, explaining that he had given it to a friend.

That friend was Jungkook?

Jimin didn't hesitate to slip it over the t-shirt he was wearing, wrapping his arms around himself as he felt tears build up in his eyes.

He missed his old life so much.

He pulled the hood over his head, sighing softly. "Jimin? What are you doing?"

Jimin turned around, eyes widening as he noticed Jungkook in the doorway with nothing but a towel around his hips. He cleared his throat, looking elsewhere.

"This was Taehyung's." He mumbled, looking down at the fabric and rocking back and forth on his heels.

"I know." Jungkook smiled, walking over to his closet. "You can keep it or whatever, I don't really wear it."

Jimin was kind of shocked at Jungkook's sudden kind attitude, but nodded nonetheless.

"Thank you." He smiled, Jungkook humming in response and pulling a few articles of clothing out of his closet, laying them down on the bed.

"No problem." He answered. "Now, you might want to leave or whatever because I have to get changed."

Jimin nodded quickly, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. He played with the drawstrings on the sweater as he waited, Jungkook emerging a few moments later.

His attire was completely black, from his shoes to the sweater he wore, along with the mask that covered half of his face. Jungkook promptly pulled the hood of his sweater up, also pulling his mask down so that he could talk properly. "I'm going out."

"I can tell." Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Where to dressed like that?"

"To have some fun." Jungkook grinned, pulling a pair of gloves out of his pocket and putting them on. "Ask your little spirit buddies if they see anyone new show up alright?"

Jimin's eyes widened.

Once a killer, always a killer.

"Don't you dare."