fifteen.

"Let's go out."

"Out?"

Jimin and Jungkook both sat on the younger's kitchen counter, swinging their legs. Jungkook watched as the spirit raised an eyebrow at him.

"There's been a lot of stress and sadness between the both of us recently and I feel like we need a break you know?" He explained, Jimin nodding and smiling at his words.

"I like the sound of that." He agreed, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Just remember that you're the only one who can see me."

Jungkook nodded, hopping down from the counter and watching as Jimin followed suit.

"Would you want to go into town or someplace else?" He asked, the spirit shrugging and yawning quietly. Jungkook smiled softly once he noticed Taehyung's sweater adorning Jimin's torso once more, although the smile was an almost sad one.

"I don't really mind." Jimin answered swinging his arms by his sides as he walked towards the door. "But I suppose going into town would make us bump into more people. I don't mind that though, I like people watching"

Jungkook giggled as he grabbed his keys and opened the door, allowing Jimin to walk through first.

"People watching?" He asked, Jimin grinning and nodding as the walked down the sidewalk. He smiled as the spirit hooked arms with him, leaning into him as they both walked.

"You know.." Jimin laughed, "Observing people in their daily life, just watching them briefly as they go about their day.." He trailed off. "Oh god I sound kind of creepy now don't I?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Nah, it's cute."

He ceased his words once he noticed someone approaching them, scratching the back of his neck and pretending to walk as if he was alone. Jimin sighed, wishing he was alive for moments like these so that they could walk without worrying about anyone noticing their interactions. "It's so nice out today."

Jimin hummed in agreement, the soft breeze blowing through his hair as he attempted to kick a few pebbles on the sidewalk. He frowned once his foot passed right through the small rocks.

"Jungkook-ah, I don't know much about you." He spoke suddenly. "Tell me about yourself."

Jungkook's eyes widened, obviously caught off guard by the question.

"Well," he began, "My name's Jeon Jungkook and I'm nineteen years old."

"I know that." Jimin laughed. "More than that, what are your interests?"

The younger worried his bottom lip, staring up at the cloudless sky as he though.

"I used to be really into art when I was younger, but my mom thought it was useless and threw out all of my drawings. I haven't drawn since I was about twelve." He sighed, noticing the spirit frown at his answer. "It's fine. I don't think I was any good at it anyway."

Jimin shook his head, tapping his fingers along Jungkook's bicep.

"That doesn't justify it." He replied, voice laced with an emotion that the younger couldn't decipher. "You don't deserve any of what your mother did to you."

Jungkook gulped, sniffling slightly as he felt his eyes begin to water.

What I don't deserve is all of the kindness you're directing towards me. He thought, staring ahead of him.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow once he head the spirit curse under his breath, obviously looking ahead of them at something the younger couldn't see.

But Jimin was currently avoiding eye contact with the blonde spirit he saw walking down the sidewalk. Oh but he knew that Yoongi had seen him, and he saw the way the older spirit's eyes narrowed once he noticed how Jimin and Jungkook's arms were intertwined. "Jungkookie, could you give me a moment?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow but nodded nonetheless as he watched Jimin walk over and begin to talk to what looked like nothing to him.

It must be another spirit.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting you and Jungkookie?" Yoongi asked, eyes darting over to the raven haired boy who was leaning against the wall beside him.

"Yoongi-Hyung please, what I do with Jungkook doesn't affect you. Leave me be." Jimin sighed, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

Yoongi scoffed.

"Jimin. If you keep this up you'll never want him to turn himself in, and then what? Mark told me you already got your first reminder. They get worse and more frequent as time goes on, you need to let yourself be free Jimin-Ah." Jimin's expression soften as he noticed the almost begging tone in Yoongi's words, uncrossing his arms and sighing.

"Jungkook said he'll turn himself in eventually." He mumbled, the older spirit rolling his eyes.

"'Eventually'." He repeated, adding air quotes around the word. "Even if he does, will you even want to leave him?"

The orange haired sprit gulped.

Of course he'd leave Jungkook in order for his spirit to he set free... Right?

"If only we met in better circumstances, I'd really like you Jungkook."
"I really like you anyway."

"Why are you so amazing?"

"You're so forgiving and I don't deserve it. I shouldn't have taken such an amazing person from the world."

"Jimin?" The younger spirit inhaled sharply as he snapped out his thoughts, various kind words Jungkook had spoken to him flooding his thought process.

He remembered the question that still hung in the air.

"I-I could leave him. I want to be free Hyung." He mumbled, not fully sure if it was the truth.

"Then why are you getting so friendly with him? Forming a relationship will only hurt you both in the end."

--

"I used to work there."

Jungkook looked at the building Jimin pointed to and nodded slowly as he recognized at as BigHit entertainment.

"You were a choreographer weren't you?" He asked, Jimin nodding and smiling sadly.

"I stopped by my old studio a few weeks ago when you were at work. My idol group was in there practicing with a new choreographer because there have a comeback soon." He wiped a few tears from his eyes. "I created the choreography for their title track, I'm so proud of them."

Jungkook smiled softly and allowed the spirit to hold his hand.

"I've seen their past choreographies and if I'm not mistaken you created those too?" Jimin nodded in response to Jungkook's question. "You're talented Hyung."

"Was talented." The spirit pointed out, the younger nodding and looking down.

"Right sorry. I forgot."