eleven.

"Jimin-Hyung, let's go out today."

Jimin and Jungkook had been on extremely good terms since the talk they had just over a week ago on the couch. Jimin had begun staying the nights, as opposed to when he used to leave and stay the night at the mansion.

Jungkook had even started calling the spirit Hyung, and didn't miss the smile it caused every time he did.

"Go out?" Jimin currently sat in Jungkook's bed, one of the younger's being worn with the hood up as he bookmarked the page of the book he was reading. "Where?"

"Out." Jungkook smiled, looking outside to the sunny sky that shone bright through the window. "I feel bad for being the reason you can't live life anymore, so I thought we could at least attempt."

"Jungkook..." Jimin stood up and pushed the hood of the sweater off of his head, walking closer to the younger. "You just need to remember that you're the only one who can see me. Next thing you know you have people thinking that you're insane because you're having a conversation with yourself."

"I got it don't worry." Jungkook smiled, wrapping his fingers around the spirit's wrist and pulling him towards the closet. "Get changed. You'll be hot if you wear my sweater."

"But I like it." Jimin answered, Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"You won't when you're sweating." He shrugged, the spirit huffing.

"Fine. I'll meet you outside."

Jungkook nodded, smiling softly as he walked downstairs and left Jimin alone, Jimin picked a few pieces of clothes out of the closet before then closing the door, stripping Jungkook's shirt off of him. He sighed, brushing his fingertips over the patch of skin right below his belly button.

It all happened so sudden.

One moment he was adjusting the black t-shirt he had decided to wear and walking over to the door, the next a familiar burning pain ripped through his lower abdomen, causing a strangled cry to escape his mouth as he dropped to the floor.

Jungkook burst into the room a few moments later, eyes widening as he saw the spirit on the floor, clutching his stomach with teary eyes.

A second wave of pain hit Jimin, this time worse as his breath hitched in his throat. Not completely sure what to do, Jungkook kneeled down next to the older and rubbed circles on his back.

The pain faded a few moments later, Jimin taking a few deep breaths before he stood up with Jungkook's help.

"Hyung? What happened?" Jimin was just as confused as Jungkook was. He couldn't however, stop the sinking feeling in his stomach because of the precise location of the pain he felt.

Right under his belly button.

Right where Jungkook had...

"Jungkook, before we go out I need to stop off somewhere quickly alright?"

----

"Jimin-Ah, you're back."

Jimin smiled softly at Mingyu's welcome, sending a wave his way.

"Hey Mingyu." He greeted, "Have you seen either Yoongi or Mark?"

Mingyu though for a moment, before smiling and nodding.

"Yoongi went out for a walk about five minutes ago, but last time I checked Mark was upstairs. First room on the right." He answered, Jimin smiling and thanking him before racing up the stairs and through the door to the room.

Sure enough, Mark sat on the bed next to someone who was obviously alive, his arm half disappeared through the person's leg.

"Jimin-Ah!" Mark smiled as he noticed the presence of a new spirit in the room. "What brings you here?" He looked away from the screen of the TV he was watching, turning his attention on the younger.

Jimin sighed.

"I have kind of a serious question for you Mark-Hyung." He answered, Mark frowning and patting the space on the bed beside him.

"Hit me." Mark leaned back on his hands, looking at Jimin expectantly.

"Earlier today, something happened that never happened before." Jimin began, "I was just about to leave to go out when I felt a pain right here," He pointed to where, "Which is exactly where Jungkook stabbed me, plus the pain felt awfully similar to what I remember from the night. So I was wondering if it had something to do with that or..?"

Mark sighed and nodded, sitting up.

"You got your first reminder." He answered, Jimin furrowing his eyebrows because he wasn't quite sure what that meant. "I thought that Yoongi had told you about this but, spirits only goal is to basically get their killer arrested yeah?" Jimin nodded. "In order to make sure we don't forget about that I guess, every so often a spirit will feel the pain they felt before they died once more."

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Sucks I know. Just when you think you've got the hang of being a spirit you get a curve ball thrown at you."

"This happens to every spirit?" Jimin asked, Mark nodding.

"Every spirit." Mark confirmed. "The longer you stay a spirit, the more frequent they become. Although you've never witnessed it, Yoongi gets one about every two weeks. I get one about once a month."

Mark sighed. Although none were, his reminders were never fun. He doesn't remember much pain when he died because he was shot in the head, so he merely blacks out for a few minutes.

He assumes he's one of the luckier of the spirits.

Yoongi drowned, therefore he could be laughing or talking when he would suddenly feel his entire chest constrict, lungs and nose burning. Considering that reminders usually lasted around two to three minutes, Mark knew that he was luckier than his friend when it came to that.

"So as long as Jungkook doesn't turn himself in..."

"You'll experience them." Mark finished, nodding. "I heard from Yoongi that you're both starting to form a bit of a friendship. I'm not going to tell you what decisions to make Jimin, all I'm saying is that your killer might not be the best friend choice."

Jimin frowned.

"Do you want to know what he told me Mark? He told me just how sorry and regretful of what he did and was so sincere about it that he ended up crying." He replied. "I'm not saying that he's a good person, I'm just saying that to me he's caring and thoughtful. He even hugged me and comforted me at my own funeral. If he didn't care at all about what he did to me, he wouldn't do that."

Mark sighed.

"Jimin, yours and Jungkook's relationship isn't one that was created to last." He had concern on his face, taking notice of the new attire the spirit had on.

"Then I'll enjoy it while it does."