Chapter 0.2: Ms. Stares-A lot

No ones ever found me interesting.

It was quite terrifying hearing Zac tell me I was Aaron's new interest. Wasn't it too early to make a assumption that drastic? We had just met a couple of hours ago, once he sees how socially awkward I am he'll be less interested. Aaron could just be a gentle men. Just cause we walked in together and he escorted to my dorm doesn't mean he was interested in me.

Right?

The harder I tried convincing myself Aaron wasn't interested in me, the more I panicked. I wasn't the girl to have a guy interested in me. Usually it was the guy making fun of me, calling me names, and bringing my self-esteem low. Trying to believe such a thing was hard.

I was literally freaking out, I unpacked all my clothes in less then an hour. Zac laid on my bed playing a game on his iPhone. I was sure he could feel my anxiety rising by the minute, because he began to squirm a bit uncomfortable. One cliche thing Zac and I had besides being twins was, the closer we are to each other the more we can feel what the other one feeling. Our feelings just have to be stronger than the other ones.

"Okay! Stop!" He said sitting up from the bed. "You're killing me here,"

I dropped onto the edge of bed sighing heavily. Zac found this amusing but it wasn't. If he would have seen how bad I was treated back home, he wouldn't be teasing me. I was surprised how I could have put up with their shit this long. Any other girl would have grabbed the bottle of pills and say her goodbyes. Zac sat beside me pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," He said as he had read my mind right now.

I didn't say anything to him. I really wanted to forget these few years. Cambridge was like I said a new chapter. The struggles and the memories weren't going to torture me anymore.

"Don't stress about Aaron," he stood up facing me. "I might be wrong, he's a nice guy so he probably was just being welcoming," he assured me.

"Promise?"

He nodded. "Promise. I really shouldn't be in here especially since curfew for us is about to start," he placed his phone back into his pocket.

Curfew meant guy or girls had to be back in their section of their dorms. Neither the boys or girls could be in the opposite sex wings. It was a major rule Cambridge laid upon every student. Of course their were students who just didn't give a damn. For example, Zac, I was sure he had a chick waiting for him somewhere in the cruise. He gave me a quick kiss on my head and left my room.

I sat there for few minutes wondering what I was going to do. It would be nice to explore the cruise ship, but that would have to wait for another day. I went over to my drawer and pulled out some yoga pants and my overly size sweater. The wing where I had been assigned was a new part of the ship. Apparently, they had remodeled the wing to make these rooms bigger. I was hoping my parents hadn't paid the extra one thousand dollars to get me my own dorm. The thought of having someone to share a room with was exciting, but I didn't raise my hopes so high. They did actually get me my own dorm.

It was a bit nice. The bed was a queen size bed. There was a desk on one side of the room. A small flat screen was on the wall, and a small walk in closest was on the other side of the wall. The dorm reminded me sort of like my old room, except I had my own bathroom. Grabbing my towel and toiletries, I made my way towards the girls showers. I wasn't so up for the public showers with the girls, but I would have to take a shower eventually. I was sure there wouldn't be so many girls bathing early in this hour. Some probably were still getting settled in while others were doing their own business.

I stepped inside the caramel textile room, and quietly made my way to an empty shower. Their was a set of twelve showers, each were covered with textile walls. I entered the shower, there was a small section where you could change and place your towel and clothes at. I closed the door behind me, and undressed.