Chapter 0.5: Pretty Boy Nerd Tease

Chloe was going out with Logan, a pretty boy. Why hadn't she told me before? No wonder she knew who they were, she was basically a part of their group too. I wondered if the rest of the guys had girlfriends! Zac could have a girlfriend! He would've told me though, he doesn't hide things like that away from me.

Since yesterday that Aaron told me Chloe was Logan's boyfriend, I can't stop thinking about it. Chloe seemed really lay back to be dating one of The Pretty Boys. I guess opposites do attract. At least tonight I won't be the only girl there. Class had ended already, and I had managed to finish all my work except math. I've tried working on it but I failed miserably. Later on when I see Aaron I'll ask if he can tutor me again.

You would enjoy that huh?

I made a face. No, but since Aaron is surprisingly smart, and math is his subject might as well use him.

Right. Just need an excuse to be around him.

I don't usually have conversations with my brain. Talking to yourself isn't really healthy. But sometimes arguing with yourself it's the best way to go!

Anyway, while the rest of the school is down in the entertainment center, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for something to happen! I'm such a loner! I couldn't make friends, Chloe was the only one who has actually spoken to me. My social skills needed some major improving. I threw myself back on my mattress groaning in boredom. At home I could at least eat all day, here I have to walk down the stairs across the deck, into the the store. It was too much work.

My door to my dorm opened and Chloe walked inside. She had her long black hair curled in loose waves. She had applied make-up on but not too much. It went with her skin well. She shakes her head solemnly at me. Was I doing something wrong?

"Are you planning to go out looking like that?" She pointed to my sweats and hoodie. I shook my head. I was going to change later on. We weren't making it to the shore until later on tonight. I figured I could sit around for awhile before actually changing.

She placed her hands on her hips. "You need to get ready and fabulous!" She grinned.

I sat back up giving her a odd look. "Why do I have to get all doll-up? We are only going for dinner,"

Chloe rolls her eyes. "There's always a change of plans on things," She let me on the plan change. After the restaurant we would going to the city to explore. I still didn't understand why I needed to get all doll-up. I was planning on changing into some jeans and a long sleeve. But looking at Chloe and the way she pampered herself, maybe I should do the same.

"I don't really have a lot of going out clothes," I confessed.

"That's fine! I do, come on!" She grabs hold into my arm and pulls me out of my dorm.

"Where are we going?" I cried out as she dragged me down the hall. "I didn't lock my dorm..." I whimpered.

She shoved me inside her dorm closing the door behind her. "Sit," she commanded walking over to the hot hair tools.

I dropped onto the ground listening to her order. She pulled the straightener towards me and began to straighten my hair. It was a bit pointless too since my hair was naturally straight, but since Chloe was giving me her sassy talk, I kept my mouth closed. She finished straighten my hair and parting it on the side, and began with the make-up.

"Wait what is that?" I exclaimed pulling away from her grip.

"Liquid eye-liner...don't you use this?" She looked at me.

"No. I usually just apply powder and mascara,"

She smacked her lips together. "This will bring out your eyes more," She responded apply the eye-liner.