Chapter 1.3: With Ears You See, & Eyes You Hear.

Aaron was upset with me…again. How was I supposed to know Roxanne was a cop’s daughter? No one warned me about a cop’s daughter being at that party! After arriving back at the house Aaron went inside before any of us, slamming the door hard behind him.

Zane rolls his eyes at the little scene placing his helmet on the seat. “You would think he is mad because you brought the cops daughter, but that’s not it,”

I looked at him confused. Then why was Aaron so upset with me about? Sometimes I could understand Aaron and at others I had no clue who he was. It was driving me mad not figuring him out.

“Then why is he so mad?”

“The little stunt you pulled back there with Zendaya, that’s what pissed him off,” Logan answered my question. He had Zendaya gripped tightly by her arm and dragged her past me into the house.

“What you did back there was uncalled for!” Zacs voice echoed through the garage. “You could’ve died!”

I looked behind me rolling my eyes. “Regardless if I put my life in danger there it makes no difference, we are still in danger! It just happens I was able to do something none of you all didn’t thought about,” I crossed my arms against my chest.

Chloe giggled. “She is right you know. Although kidnapping Zendaya wasn’t in your plan, who knows what we can get out of her,”

Zac didn’t say anything. Chloe, Roxanne, and Zane entered the house leaving Zac and I alone. He had a different vibe going on and it wasn’t pleasant feeling it either. He kept opening his mouth but no words would spill. He couldn’t yell at me, because at the end I might have done a good thing.

“Don’t think every time you get a outburst of courage it’s going to go that smooth,” He finally said something. “You really could have gotten killed,”

“I know, and I am sorry, but I couldn’t have put my life in danger to leave empty handed. I saw my opportunity and I took it,”

He gave me a hug, kissing the top of my head. “Just next time tell us about your little outburst before acting upon them on yourself,” He whispered.

I hugged him back, nodding with what he said. If there is ever a next time I will make sure to tell them about it. Especially to Aaron so he won’t be so over-dramatic about it. We entered the house and notice how quiet it was.

Zane and Logan were sitting down on the couch with their face in their hands. Chloe eyes were watering by the second, while Aaron stood by the stairs expressionless. Roxanne was the only one who seemed as lost as us.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I went inside and found this by the door,” Aaron shows me a peach colored envelope. “There was a CD inside of it, so I placed it in the DVD and…” His voice trailed off as he turned on the television.

An image of Khle sitting on a chair tied up popped on the screen. On the side of his head there was dried blood. He looked awful. He has a busted lip and you could see the dark purple bags under his eyes. A tall guy approaches Khole and punches him straight into his stomach. Khole’s face turns red before he groans loudly in pain.