Chapter 1.5: The Future Pretty Boy Baby Kidnapping

Aaron and I were a few feet from the door to go inside, when we heard Zendaya’s cries. Quickly Aaron opened the door to find Logan holding Zendaya as she cried hysterically. Zac was standing a few feet from her, leaving a gap between them.

“No! You’re lying!” She yelled out angrily to Zac.

He shook his head. “It’s the truth, your father kidnapped Khole!”

Zendaya turned to looks at us. She looked completely heartbroken but why? Why was Khole being kidnap have her so frantic? There something I was missing here. I thought they whole reason we went to Zendaya’s party was for her to tell us where her father had Khole.

“Aaron,” She sobbed. “Is it true? My dad has Khole?”

Aaron gulped. “Yes, but why are you like this? Didn’t you know?”

She shook her head. “I knew nothing about my father kidnapping Khole. He hid the kidnapping well from me,”

“So you don’t know where he is?” I asked her disappointedly.  

She wiped her tears shaking her head. “No,” She sighed. “You all don’t understand in how much danger Khole is in,”

“Oh no we got that down, your dad will murder him if we don’t give him his money,” Zac responded.

Zendaya glared at him. “You idiots don’t know a thing do you?” She demanded. “My dad has made a pact with a cartel from Mexico, they need guys to deliver their drugs from one port to another. Khole isn’t going to end up dead, but sold to one of the most wanted criminals in the United States!” She spat out.

I felt the heavy weight smash back down on my shoulders. We were deeper in the hole then we expected to be. Aaron turns around to look at me. I was tired before we entered, but now hearing all of this I was wide awake.

“Don’t worry okay?” He touched my cheek. “Go upstairs and sleep, the guys and I will think of a plan,” He assured me.

Zac, Logan, and Zane stared at us. They knew something had happened by the Aaron was acting protectively over me. If Zac were to find out Aaron and I shared a sweet loving kiss earlier today, he would flip.

“Aaron we are running out of time,” I whispered. “We can’t lose another day,”

“I know, but before we can do anything, I need you to get some sleep,” He smiled.

I gave in. Even If I were to fight with him, he would still send me to bed. I walked passed the guys and went back up stairs. Before making it to the top of the staircase Aaron began to whisper among the guys.

He tried showing he wasn’t worried about Khole. The way he took Zendaya explanation to what was going to happen to Khole wasn’t surprising. He stood there quietly, before sending me off to bed.