"Wendy's poor little dork."

Wendy's (POV)

Another day, another scammed dollar at the Mystery Shack. As I sat there at my post in the gift shop, out of the corner of my eye I see Dipper sweeping the floor. I smiled, and got out a magazine to read. It was a slow day, and Mabel, Soos, and Stan were out in town. Stan needed to buy things for new exhibits, and asked Soos to help. Awhile Mabel finished her work early on and went to find her friends. E-yep, just me and Dipper today. I sighed and continued to read my magazine.

*CRASH*

I looked up from my magazine, to the sound of crash. I look to see Dipper on the floor, buried in a bunch of junk Stan has for sale. I get up from my post to help him. I moved aside all the junk and helped him up. He brushed himself off, as I spoke up.

"You okay Dipper?"

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks Wendy."

"No problem."

Once he was up, I helped him clean up, and put away all the junk from off the floor. As soon as we were done, the clock hit 3:00. I still had three hours until my shift was over. Ugh! I was about to go back to my post when I felt something grab my hand. I turned to see Dipper holding my hand. I blushed before he spoke up.

"Hey wait, since we got nothing to do, and it's a slow day today you want to find a board game and play it?"

I smiled down at him before I answered.

"Yeah, I guess so. It could be fun."

He smiled at me, and we went to look for a board game. As we walked around the shack, I came across a closet. I put my hand to my cheek and shouted to Dipper.

"Hey dude, I think I found something!"

He then turned around to me, and walked to the door.

"What did you find?"

"Looks like a closet."

"Hm, I wonder what's inside."

"Welp, no time like the present!"

I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The room was dark, and very dusty. We walk in the room, and I tried to find a light switch.

"Feels like we shouldn't be in here Wendy."

"Oh, don't be such a baby dork!"

"I'm not a baby! I just think there is a reason why this door hasn't been open!"

"Pfft, you think way to much dork."

Even though I was facing away from him, I knew that he rolled his eyes at me. I chuckled to my self, as I looked for the light switch. Finally I found it, and turned on the lights. The room was big, and dirty. There was an old book case in the back of the room, and a small bed in the corner. There were posters of nerd and geek things on the walls, and blue and red carpet on the floor. And in the very back was a fireplace that looks as if it hasn't been lit in years. Above it was a painting of some old man I've never seen before.

I turned to see Dipper looking at the books on the shelf. I smirked and spoke up again.

"Of course, we enter a weird room, and the first thing you go for are nerd books. Typical Dipper."

"Oh, what do you know Wendy? Besides, a lot of these are books that you can't get in stores anymore. And half of these I was dying to get for myself."

"Pfft, do you do anything besides read kid?"

"Yeah, I do stuff."

"Like?"

He then turns away from me, as he thinks of an answer. I smirked at him as he thinks. A moment passes before he answers.