How they treat you when you're sick.

Booth: Booth would be by your side the whole day even if it means taking off work. He'd shower you with hugs and kisses and the two of you would spend the day talking about your best cases and watching hockey.

Finn: Finn would probably just cuddle with you. He might even make up some country concoction that his granny taught him to make you feel better.

Sweets: Sweets would probably be like the cutest thing ever. He would read some of his books to you while you rested your head on his lap. He might even sing to you if you got lucky enough.

Aubrey: Aubrey would just shower you with food. He'd also tell you jokes to make you laugh. After all laughter is the best medicine.

Hodgins: Hodgins would probably go off on some tangent about bugs until you fell asleep in his arms. Eventually he'd fall asleep too his hand intertwined with yours. When you'd wake up he'd place a soft kiss on your forehead.

Wendel: Wendel would just make you go to bed and get under the covers with you. He would cuddle with you so much and hold you as tight as he could. He'd also be really worried about you having been through cancer.

*************************************
A/N: sorry if this really sucks it's my first attempt. I'm gonna work on some more tomorrow and post them ASAP. Anyway I hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful night my little dramageeklings ❤️💕