Pregnant x reactions (preference)

Booth:
Super fridging excited to have another little kiddo around. He really wants to tell Parker he's gonna be a big brother. He thinks they'll get along well.

Finn:
He freaks out at first but then is really happy. He wants to be the first to tell everyone at the Jeffersonian. He gets so excited that he starts talking in a thick southern accent and you have to slow him down to understand what he's saying.

Sweets:
He is so ready to be a dad. He gets super freaking excited. He looks at your belly and starts talking to it. He reads to it every night from one of his psychology books and plays lime in the coconut for them. It's actually really cute.

Aubrey:
He already knew. He caught you when you had morning sickness and you'd been eating more than him which was unusual. He was just waiting for you to tell him. He was already so excited. He'd even started picking out names.

Hodgins:
He cried a lot. He was so excited though. He really wanted to be a dad. He kept telling you how excited he was to show your kid how to do experiments and play outside with them. He already started working on a bandaid formula that created little to no pain for minor bumps and bruises just for your kiddo.

Wendel:
He was so shocked. This was around the time he was going through chemo so you thought it was almost impossible for you guys but it happened. He was so excited to be a father. A good one at that. He would love that kid more than life.
***************************
A/N: Sorry this is really bad but I wanted to get something out for you guys. Xx