numb.

Booth: "Booth my leg, it hurts, I can't feel it...it's numb....!!!" You cried from under a collapsed peice of building. You couldn't remember the last 5 minutes. All you knew was that you were trying to get all the innocent  citizens out of the office before it collapsed. Booth came rushing towards you. "Oh...my...Y/N, it's gonna be alright, you're going to be fine..." He panicked. Seeing the woman he loved in pain was terrible. His heart ached.
From that point you remember passing out and waking up in the hospital a week later. "Booth?" You asked with panic evident in your blood shot eyes. "I'm right here." He said handing you a coffee. "Did you save them?" You asked clearly concerned. "There were three fatalities, luckily none of them were innocent." You winced in pain as you tried to reposition yourself. "Oh, and you fractured your femur." "Yikes." You laughed. "I'm just glad you're back." Said booth. "Me too." You smiled.

Finn: "ow! Fudge sticks!" You cried from the kitchen. Finn rushed in to see what had happened. You held your finger tight in your hand. Finn reached to grab it but you winced. "Abernathy, don't you dare. It's gushing blood and numb and I'm not in the mood for your redneck cures. Take me to the emergency room." You said flustered before Finn could even ask what happened. Before you knew it you sat on a hospital bed getting twelve stitches. "Looks like we're having pizza tonight." Finn joked. You just glared at him but slowly smirked because it was kind of funny. Let's just say you were off kitchen duty for a while.

Sweets: "dang it.....swwwweeeeetttsss!" You called. "What is it?" He called back. "Uh, well..... I got my fingers stuck in the door and they're numb and I need your help!" You called back. "Oh, y/n,...." Sweets said sarrowfully  looking at your black and blue fingers. "I know. No need to look with pity. Im not an idiot, I promise." You laughed. "Can you just get me some ice please?" With that sweets raced to the freezer.

Aubrey: "man. That kills." You said holding your nose. "What'd I say earlier Aubrey? I shouldn't play football." You laughed wincing, half way through, in pain. "I'm sorry doll, here's some tissues to stop the bleeding. I'll be back with some ice."
You and Aubrey road all the way to the hospital in silence. It hurt to even talk and you were pretty sure the top half of your face was numb. When you reached the hospital they put your nose in a splint and forcefully shoved cotton rolls up your nose.
"You know that's a good look for you." Aubrey teased. "Shut up." You mouthed.

Hodgins: "I can't believe you just hit me in the face with an unusually large ball of rice!" You yelled at your husband in pain. "At least it shattered?" Hodgins tried. You had a black eye. "No more experiments." You said sternly. "Now let me try to go regain feeling in the left side of my face."

Wendel: "God it hurts! I can't believe that just happened." You said crawling of the ice to the box. You ripped off your padding and pulled up your pant leg. There was a huge imprint of a hockey puck on your knee lined with yellow black and blue. "Ugh. I can barley feel it. That's just great." You continued to rant to your boyfriend Wendel. "Maybe it's just a bone bruise?" He suggested. "I'd rather it be broken." You laughed. "I guess we're done playing now, so how about that dinner I've been waiting for?" Wendel asked ever so sweetly. "Sure." You smiled.

*******************************
A/n: sorry this is awful but y'all deserved an update. Xx