mistle toe

Booth:
Ugh. You hated Christmas parties. Well, not to say that you didn't hate all parties, but you genuinely hated Christmas parties. Lovers, spiked eggnog, family you only see once a year, drunken carolers who couldn't hit a note if the tried. It all made you uncomfortable. However there was one thing you hated most and it was that dang mistle toe. It always hung in the arch way of your grandparents basement. You had decided to go up and refill the punch bowl when you crashed into a tall, "Buffy", dude with a cocky belt buckle. "I'm sorry, sir." You said frantically picking up the plastic punch bowl spoon that made its way too the floor. "It's all good." The guy said. "But you might want a new punch bowl..." he continued, handing you the other half of the smashed plastic bowl. "My name's Seeley Booth, but people just call me Booth." "Hi, Booth. My name is Y/N." It was a bit of a cheesy exchange but it worked. Just then your aunt walked by. You know, your aunt that gets really tipsy really fast. Anyway, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw you and booth. You looked at her for a second and then it hit you. You totally forgot about the mistle toe you were currently under. Yikes. You thought to yourself. "Aweeeee, Y/N, now youvvvveee gotttttaaa kisssssss hiiimm." Your aunt said almost doubling over. Every one was staring at you and him now. "Uh, you don't have too if you don't wa...." Booth's lips cut you off mid sentence. Every one cheered and then grossed out. "How's that for a little Christmas cheer?" You whispered rhetorically. You and Booth giggled. You never looked at a Christmas party the same again.

Finn:
For a lack of better words, Christmas and Family did not go together in your book. Your family was so broken it was  unbearable. Not to mention so was your boyfriend Finn's. The Jeffersonian team decided to have a Christmas party for you guys because after all they were your only family. They spent days putting it together. It was bound to be great. Cam and Booth both knew that you and Finn had crushes on eachother but you guys were too coward to recognize it. They purposely put the mistletoe in the arch way so that they could set you up. With in minutes they heard you walk into the Jeffersonian. You were standing right outside the door arguing with some toll free number to take you off their call list.when you finally hung up Finn walked in the door. "You look great Y/N!" Finn said stopping to give you a hug. "Thanks finn, you don't look to shabby yourself." You giggled. Finn went to escort you when you were stopped dead in your tracks right in the door way by cam. "What's wrong cam?" You ask. "Look up." She simply replied.  Great. You thought nervously. Finn looked up too. He seemed to not be effected by it. "Before you guys come in here you have to kiss." Booth said his arms crossed. "I really don't think that that's a good..." Finn stopped you in your words. His lips were soft. You felt the butterflies in your stomach as you gasped for air. "Dang it." You heard someone whisper. You were pretty sure it was Dr. Brennan. "Where's my five dollars bones?" You heard booth say. "Wait you guys actually bet on us?!" You and Finn said, your arms still wrapped around his neck. "Yeah," Brennan said straight forward as usual. "But please, Y/N, and Mr. Abernathy, do not let this effect our work." "You got it Dr. Brennan." Finn said politely. "Now where were we? " Finn said staring into your eyes. "Ew, gross, we are leaving." Everyone echoed as they went into the other side of the conjoined rooms. You just giggled and continued to kiss your newly found boyfriend.

Sweets:
You guys decided it would be cool to have a little Christmas party, just you and the gang. In the midst of setting up decorations sweets found the mistletoe. He carefully hid it behind his back. He walked up be hind you and put the mistletoe above your head and puckered out his lips. Kind of like one of those cheesy ornaments. You turned around only to be face to face with him. You gave in and kissed him. It was sweet but simple. Gosh this was gonna be a great Christmas.

Aubrey:
It seemed like every time you tried to kiss him he bled. You felt bad. Here you both were infront of everyone, under a mistletoe, during the happiest time of the year and his lip is gushing and fat. If it weren't for your clumsiness. "Aubrey, I'm so sorry. I should have never done this. I always hurt you." You said wiping the blood off his lip. "Y/N. I love you there's no doubt about that. In fact I have something I was gonna do tonight anyway. Since we're all here..." Aubrey got down on one knee. "Y/N I have loved you for so long and I will take all the bloody kisses I can get because afterwards you always take care of me and that's something I want for the rest of my life. Y/N, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" You felt the tears swell up in your eyes. "Oh. James. Of course I will!" You said with your hands over your mouth. Aubrey slipped the tiny ring with an aquamarine stone (your birthstone) on your finger. Everyone cheered. "Well we are under the mistletoe.." you hinted and crashed your lips on Aubrey's. You tasted the iron from his lip and immediately stopped when he winced from the sting of the kiss. "Let's go get you cleaned up." you said motioning to the bathroom and whipping away your tears of joy.

Hodgins: it was nothing new for you guys. In fact every time you walked under a mistletoe you kissed. It was kind of your thing to say the least.

Wendel: Hodgins decided it would be funny if he hung a mistletoe right in-between yours and Wendel's offices. You had to walk through his office to get to yours. You managed to escape the fate a few times but Hodgins eventually caught you and wouldn't let you leave until you kissed Wendel. Wendel complied to the orders and grabbed you carefully by the waste. He pulled you close and rested a hand on the side of your face. He slowly inched closer as you felt his warm breath on your lips. He tempted you and then kissed you all in one motion and it was perfect. Thank you Hodgins. Was all you could think.
***************************
A/N: sorry these were sucky I rushed a bit towards the end because I wanted to have it up for you guys. Comments are greatly appreciated. I love you guys. What did I do to deserve such wonderful followers. Xx