What did you do??? (Hodgins)

"Hodgins?!! I can't believe you did that!" Angela was in a fit of rage. Long story short, Hodgins had some how convinced you to do an experiment with him which some how resulted in you loosing all the pigment in your hair. You ran away crying, mostly out of anger but some what out of sadness, and haven't talked to him since.  "I....I..I..." Hodgins couldn't even form words. He felt so terrible. After all he ruined the one girl he's ever loved's life. "You what?!" Angela was still a bit angry but she still gave Hodgins that look she always gives when she's about to tell you what you did wrong and how to fix it. Hodgins just stared at her thinking of what to say. Under his breath he muttered "I...I... Love her and I never meant for that to happen. I screwed up." "What was that?!" Angela questioned knowing full well what he said. "I never meant for that to happen. I love her." Hodgins said a little more audible. Angela smirked. "I knew it." She mocked. "What??!! How??!! I never told anyone." Hodgins said, cheeks red. "Because every experiment you've done since she got here has been with her. Also you're always staring at her."  "Am not." Hodgins replied like a five year old boy. "Whatever." "Well now that you know can you help me? It's been two days. I haven't seen her at all since she came in the next day after the incident to turn in some paper work. I miss her." "I guess..." Angela replied. "But you have .to promise me you won't hurt her again or you might end up on one of these tables." "Agreed and noted." Hodgins replied with a tiny bit of fear behind his eyes. "First things first, you have to go to the drug store and buy some hair dye, she's been wanting to fix it but hasn't had the time. You should do it for her. Afterwords tell her how you feel. She likes an honest man." Angela winked after giving her advice.
Two hours had passed since Hodgins conversation with Angela. Knock knock knock! You heard someone knocking at your apartment door. You opened it to find an apologetic looking Hodgins in sweatpants and a T-shirt. He was holding a grocery bag of some kind. It contained two boxes of hair dye and some rubber gloves. There was also a box of assorted candies. Your favorite. "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I brought these to help you fix my mistake and you can eat these while I help." He said handing you the boxes of hair dye and the box of candies. You already knew you couldn't stay mad at him for very long, especially not after this. "Fine, you can come in." You motioned through the door way. "The bathroom is the third door on the right. I'm going to go change into some old clothes." You said walking to your room.
About ten minutes later you care back in an old T-shirt that was already stained with dye and some grey sweat pants. "Have a seat my dear." Hodgins said playfully as he motioned to the chair in front of the sink. You sat down as Hodgins mixed the ingredients to the dyes. "Thank you Hodgins." You said after a few awkward moments of silence. He just smiled at you as he started to put the dye in your hair. You watched him squeeze the dye into your hair as well as watched your self eat candy in the mirror. You were not ashamed to admit that when Hodgins massaged the dye into your hair or gently stroked your face to rid the excess dye from staining your face, it was relaxing, nice even. You and Hodgins sat and talked while you waited for the dye to do its job. Once the timer went of Hodgins turned your chair around and tilted your head into the sink, washing out any of the leftover dye. He was carful not to get any in your eyes as he tilted your head back up and wrapped it in a towel. He helped you dry it with a towel and eventually blew it dry. He wouldn't let you look at it until it was finished. He spun you around and watched as your face lit up. "Like it never even happened." He whispered. You looked at him in awe. "I didn't know you had it in you Hodgins. To be frank I was quite nervous about how it would turn out. But I love it so thank you." You smiled. "It's not a big deal really. I felt like I needed to reverse my mistake. Plus I love you and I don't want you to be mad at me forever." "I love you too Hodgins." Is all you could reply.
********************************************
A/N: sorry this is really late and sucks really bad. I'm a little rusty and the ol' think take has been a bit run down. I'll try to get all your requests out ASAP. Thanks for hanging in there. I don't know what I'd do with out you guys. Xx