Your guys' song (continued)

Booth: the reason yours and Booth's song was Hotel California was because you guys literally met in a hotel in California. You and Booth had both went to a convention back when Booth was trying to get over his gambling addiction. You had gone to help as a trainee therapist. You and Booth hit it off. That night at the hotel you guys slow danced. That was the last song to play. Little did you know that he would be your husband and you would eventually work as an FBI phycologist.

Finn: your guys song was papa loved mama because every time Finn would try and tell you about his past he'd break down and tell you to just listen to that song because in a way he could relate to it. Eventually when he told you about him stabbing his stepfather in self defense, he broke, he thought everything was his fault. You just held him while he cried and hummed a few lines. "Lord, how she shined
Papa was a good'n
But the jealous kind
Papa loved Mama
Mama loved men
Mama's in the graveyard
Papa's in the pen"
His breathing slowed down and you eventually just fell asleep like that. You sang it to him whenever he was upset. After all you loved him.

Sweets: yours and Sweets' song was Daughters because when Sweets first met you it was after a case. You had so many things pulled out of you you could barley take it. Sweets had given you his card and you called him. That night you talked about what bothered you. How badly you were treated by your father. From that day forward you and Sweets dated. Eventually he proposed to you. At first you were skeptical because you thought you could never love someone. You pulled through though. You started freaking out when you found out you were going to be a mother because of how your mother raised you. Sweets assured you you would be great. When you were doubting he would hug you and hum in your ear
"Boys, you can break
You find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without the warmth from
A woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world"
Which rang true. Sweets really was the glue that held you together.

Aubrey: your song was far away by Nickelback because Aubrey was always gone on a case and you rarely ever saw him. When he didn't come home from a bombing, one night, you'd lost it. Tears streaming down your face as you'd raced to the hospital. That night Aubrey went in to surgery. If it weren't for Hodgins he would be dead. You'd sat in the chair beside Aubrey's bed. You were praying he would just wake up. They'd told you they'd almost lost him due to a fragment logged deep in a major artery. A few blood transfusions later there he was. Just barely breathing. His face pale. Not the usual Aubrey you were used to. You gripped his hand as tight as it would go. White knuckles and all, as sobs escaped your wracking body. To calm yourself down, but mostly to use up dead air you began to sing.
"This time, this place, miss used mistakes, too long, too late, who was I to make you wait? Just one chance just one breath, just incase there's just one left."
You'd felt a hand twitch beneath you. Aubrey's eyes fluttered open. He'd said "Y/N I didn't know you could sing like that." In a raspy voice. You were so mad at him but couldn't be because you knew he was alive. You were just about to get the doctor when you heard a low, raspy, yet soft voice. "Cause ya know ya know ya know, that I've loved you and I've loved you all along and I miss you been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go stop breathing if I don't see you anymore." From that day forward when one of you were down, the other sand that song to lift you up. It showed how much you really loved  each other.

Hodgins: your song was brass monkey by Beastie Boys. It was funny how this came about. You guys had just finished a hard case. You along with your colleagues decided to go for drinks. They had a karaoke machine and you had one too many gin and tonics. The team had convinced you too go up there and you drunkenly accepted the challenge. Hodgins soberly followed you. You decided to show off your 'amazing' rapping skills, as you called it, by rapping to brass monkey.
"Brass Monkey - that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey junkie
That funky Monkey

Got this dance that's more than real
Drink Brass Monkey here's how you feel
Put your left leg down your right leg up
Tilt your head back let's finish the cup
M.C.A. with the bottle D. rocks the can
Adrock gets nice with Charlie Chan
We're offered Moet we don't mind Chivas
Wherever we go with bring the Monkey with us
Adrock drinks three Mike D. is D.
Double R. foots the bill most definitely
I drink Brass Monkey and I rock well
I got a Castle in Brooklyn that's where I dwell" you were cut off by tumbling off the stage. "Oh my god, Y/N are you okay?!" Angela screamed. Hodgins was the first to reach you. "Really Angela?! She's not sober?! Why would she be able to tell you how she feels?!" He snapped. "Someone call an ambulance!" Hodgins cried holding your unconscious body in his arms. He had road with you in the back of the EMS all the way to the hospital. The last thing you remembered was waking up in a hospital bed, Hodgins holding your hand. "What happened?" You asked raspy. Hodgins looked at you with a weak smile. "You had severe alcohol poisoning. You blacked out and fell off the stage." Hodgins replied. You tried to turn on your side to look at him. "I wouldn't do that." He said patting your broken elbow and knee. You had broken them from the fall. "Ugh. I don't like being broken." You replied. "I tell you what," Hodgins said, "as soon as you heal, we'll have a major dance party." "To brass monkey?!" You laughed. "Maybe not that song..." Hodgins chuckled. "Now get some sleep queen of the lab." "Whatever you say King of the lab." And with that he left. You guys reminisce on that moment ever since.

Wendel: yours and Wendel's song was as long as you love me by the backstreet boys. The reason this song was your guys' was because Wendel sang it to you every time he did chemo or was in the hospital because of his cancer. You'd get so worried about him. "  I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be " he'd sing to you through the phone or when you were next to his hospital bed. When you finally got the news that the cancer was gone you were ecstatic about it. A few weeks later Wendel proposed. At your wedding the song was playing in the background and it was the first song you and Wendel danced too. It made memories to say the least.
*************************************
A/N: sorry this is late and crappy. I lacked both Internet and energy to write. I should be back in the swing of things soon. Until then please rate comment and follow. And most importantly request! Much love xx ~the romantic drama geek ❤️💕🤘🏻